+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Archeum Supply Crate added to cash shop

I'm one picture of the legendary donkey away from just screaming take my money

Quote Originally Posted by Locket View Post
    Everyone freaking out doesn't even know how it works. lol ffs
    What do you mean? It works like this right: I give them money, they give me a chance for more archeum than can be obtained without spending money. P2W?

Well I at least hope that the archeum that are in them are essences and not some cheapo crystals!
    If you are going to pay for it might as well be worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by Khurzan View Post
    Well, to be fair, they had put crafted only items on the store before, so there is a history of making poor decisions.
    'Tis true. But the way it was explained it's just a chance for archeum much like the chests you can buy with loyalty. If it was guaranteed archeum I'd be the first to start pew~pewing. But, it's not. I just wish silly 'ol Scapes would of explained each item in the first post so people didn't get the wrong idea so quickly.
    A Wild Locket Has Appeared!

•••♫♥♪♥♪♥♫•••
    • XOXO •
    •••♫♥♪♥♪♥♫•••
    Locket | Salphira | Alchemist | Archer

yeah good , make it p2w this last days.. really good job trion..

Quote Originally Posted by Locket View Post
    'Tis true. But the way it was explained it's just a chance for archeum much like the chests you can buy with loyalty. If it was guaranteed archeum I'd be the first to start pew~pewing. But, it's not. I just wish silly 'ol Scapes would of explained each item in the first post so people didn't get the wrong idea so quickly.
    I dont understand why a chance is better than certain, it just means sponsored guilds will have to dish out more money to the same end result. Plain and simple its a means of acquiring archeum outside of the loot structure of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelthar View Post
    What do you mean? It works like this right: I give them money, they give me a chance for more archeum than can be obtained without spending money. P2W?

Is there any post you haven't gone on and flooded with with negativity? I really can't take you seriously at this point. xD
    A Wild Locket Has Appeared!

•••♫♥♪♥♪♥♫•••
    • XOXO •
    •••♫♥♪♥♪♥♫•••
    Locket | Salphira | Alchemist | Archer

At first I thought okay, they are on a slippery slope with all the benefits founders have, but now they are actually sliding down and I have the feeling they are not done yet.
    I am sorry to have spent money on this. I am deeply sorry.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Proud member of <Independent Traders> Eanna (EU)
    Not a member of those big alliances with their megalomaniac leaders!
    Bringer of Peace!

Trion hasn't listened since day 1, Why do you think we still have crashes in Alpha and Beta..They have no control and they just claim they talk to XLGames which is doubtful seeing as nothing as been listened to on forums not once. Expect Pay2Win and all the other non-sense your hearing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast