+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: They will never learn from past mistakes !!!

They will never learn from past mistakes !!!

And here we go again,
    3th time I try to AA during a fresh start and unable to login/play due to the queues.

Now don't tell me that they didn't knew about a massive amount of players playing first weeks, and instead adding more servers or improve their login servers, we are at the same usual problem that never get solved.

I give them a week max, if queues time is not decreased, I will refund like the previous times, because I can't spend more time in the queues than playing.

Mine is not negativity or hate for Trion, is purely reality on what is happening.

500 than 320, 160, 50... than CRASH. Trino, pls!

4800 now

Lol.. We're ten minutes into release.. Yeah.. It's gonna be busy.

Servers are expensive, they can't justify the cost of more servers just to cope with the release hype to then have to shut them down later once things settle down. If they think they'll need it down the line I'm sure they'll get more but they won't do it on day one of release. I've been at many MMO launches, they never go smoothly. Give it a few days to settle, be patient. Even the guys who are on will be struggling with lag so you're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by S7ewie View Post

Servers are expensive, they can't justify the cost of more servers just to cope with the release hype to then have to shut them down later once things settle down. If they think they'll need it down the line I'm sure they'll get more but they won't do it on day one of release. I've been at many MMO launches, they never go smoothly. Give it a few days to settle, be patient. Even the guys who are on will be struggling with lag so you're not alone.
    No sorry, it has always been like that in the past and never a minimum of improvements, and btw most of the mmos have decent launch

Quote Originally Posted by S7ewie View Post

No sorry, it has always been like that in the past and never a minimum of improvements, and btw most of the mmos have decent launch

It has always been like that and it will always be like that. And please, tell me at least 3 MMOS with decent launch

It's the nature of major MMO releases. Even regular multiplayer games have rough launches. Just find something else to do for a bit while the server issues are sorted out, just chill.

Even a game like Astellia at launch was a horrific experience. But it got itself together within the day.

FFXIV Shadowbringers. Also a long que time. Even tho Square Enix is a huge company and could have done something about it.
    They did not because they know it will calm down within time given.

Be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeha View Post
    Even a game like Astellia at launch was a horrific experience. But it got itself together within the day.

FFXIV Shadowbringers. Also a long que time. Even tho Square Enix is a huge company and could have done something about it.
    They did not because they know it will calm down within time given.

Be patient.
    Being patient in a game where the rush for leveling and questing for property/land starts mercilessly as soon as possible? You should apply for a job in a company like this, you will pass.

If their are no queues on launch day then they have too many servers. Ques are expected, players leaving in a month or so by the thousands is expected.

It's just one of those unfortunate necessary endeavors we must all live with. Other option is no ques, lots of servers, then merges very soon down the road and the whole land grab ordeal all over again.

History repeats itself.
    Mongoose
    Denistrious
    West
    -Shadow Empire-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast