+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blackwater | NA Kaylin [East] | Organised Structure focused on PvP and Player Development

Wink Blackwater | NA Kaylin [East] | Organised Structure focused on PvP and Player Development

Originally part of Archeage's old 2014 Lucius server (Uchiha), we're back more matured, driven and ambitious than ever. We're located on the East of the new Kaylin server and have the following focus as a guild:
    • An organised, yet friendly and relaxed guild with a hierarchical structure and chain of command.
    • Focus on player growth and development early-game - this includes new players.
    • Protection of fellow guild members as required.
    • Supporting our faction in all areas economically, politically and militarily.
    • End-game PvP focused - world PvP, naval battles, peacekeeping work.

We require that our guild members present a mature mindset both in our guild and while representing us, and are open and friendly whenever possible. We're here with the intention to contribute to the community and be backed by their support in order to grow into a powerhouse for our PvP ambitions end-game. Discord is highly recommended now, but will be required in the future when end-game content is reached.

If interested, join our discord or PM me in game! We look forward to having you.
    https://discord.gg/HTTHYb6

LFG noob AAU

Followed instructions so far. I changed nickname from "tell" tp "Sogger" so I put myself in waiting list.
    I noticed in General - New Comers the last line was looking for "tell" in game, not "Sogger."
    B-)

+ Reply to Thread