+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grace period

Grace period

Hi there i wondering about something.

Where is the grace period u talk about on almost each livestream ? people still crash and go back at the last position in queue

Yesterday a friend was lock in queue for more than 8 hours cuz of game crashing randomly each time he goes in for example

Few others mates got the same issue so .... Where is the grace period ?

I second this. It is unbelievable. You get kicked, freeze up, or any other thing and you might as well give up for the day because you're at the back of the line. I don't know how you thought this was OK, but it's absolutely not.

This needs to be a big priority!
    Never assume you are smarter, tougher, richer, or in any way better than someone you have never met.

I had to purchase a 3rd party program called NoPing just to stay connected but with the server locks...i can't even play. I agree a grace period shouldn't be hard to implement. They could also make it so people who don't have characters on a server during a server lock, can't connect and take up a space in que. I feel like tons of people are joining server que's for absolutely no reason and making the lines longer...

I agree. A grace period would be nice.

My experience today was: wait 1h 30m in queue, log in and crash after 2 minutes, wait another 1h 45m in queue, log in and crash after another 2 minutes, sign back in to see an even bigger queue than the last two times and give up for the night since I can't wait another 2 hours. I have this RL obligation called a "job" that I need sleep for.

The end result: hours of waiting for about 5 minutes of actual game time.

PS. They also really need to fix these forum servers also. This "security" crap is for the birds.

Yeah I am waiting more than I am playing.This game is known for random crashed.I am tired of waiting 4-5 hours every time I crash.Bring it already.
    This game is crashing randomly for many players since it launched(SINCE 2013)
    You can see it from the old topics in the forum.
    All of them are unsolved, not responded.
    Gamigo, contact XL games and solve this problem already...

been in queue 4 hours this MORNING (not prime time), the gods (that seem to hate me a bit too much) disconnected me when i was about to login.
    Now I'll have to wait 5+ hours. Everyday is becoming an "I'll play tomorrow" day.

Stood around with my guild for land grab for 4 hours. Only for a few of us to have the game crash due to ERROR: SOUND ERROR and get put in a 1800 queue that freezes before we can get in. Grace period should have been in at launch. But this proves this is the same old ArcheAge as before. Nothing has changed.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third time, done with ArcheAge forever.

Add grace period up up up
    This game is crashing randomly for many players since it launched(SINCE 2013)
    You can see it from the old topics in the forum.
    All of them are unsolved, not responded.
    Gamigo, contact XL games and solve this problem already...

3 hours queue, played 30 minutes, crash, back to a 4 hours queue.
    Are you ♥♥♥♥in kiddin me?

Didn't they say we'll get one back in 2014? ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast