+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AA crashes continuously !

AA crashes continuously !

I never experienced anything like this. I have over 100 games in my Steam Library and AA is the only one that crashes continuously. First it freezes for 2 sec and then it throws me on desktop without any error message. The game runs really smooth with 60 fps, but very unstable.

Seeing as AA is still offline at the moment I'm surprised you even have an option to play it! Might you be talking About ArcheAge Unchained?If so it would help if you gave info like what server you logging into and if it's is AAU!

Unchained, of course. I play on EU server, Belstrom. It's kind of ironic, i can't play the only game that i want to play at the moment, because it crashes all the time.

I have the same. 3h in queue then 10min in game till crash without any error and today i've played about 30min in my 7h. This is just sad.

I bought the game at 6pm, currently in my fourth 40+ minute queue at 10pm. I'm level 5 and have crashed 3 times. About to do a charge back, this is unacceptable.

Queues are fine, but the consistent crashing in this game is not.

Thumbs up Crashes

The same problem for me as well... any server.

Yep, always happens to me eventually. Some 'Memory cannot be read' exception. It's not a memory leak, and seems to be caused by all sorts of random things. Sometimes I'll be able to play for 30 minutes, sometimes an hour, then *poof* back into the 3,000 person queue.

Waiting 4 hours of queue to play 45 mins and get dced.The thing is they are not capable of solving it.They had this problem in normal archeage aswell, not just unchained.Atleast we could login back fast in normal version.In here you need to wait hours of queue and before the queue Idk why but game takes so long to be launched.

its ♥♥♥♥ing out of my mind, how there is no dc protection for atleast a few minutes if you dc out of the game.

so my evening of arche age looked like this today. login no que - dc after 5 min - login 38 min que- server down after 20 min - login no que - dc after 5 min - login for 40 min que - dc after 15 minutes. -> now back to 1+ hour que.

awesome.

Please implement DC Grace period! This is ridiculous...we bought a game to play it, not to play for a little bit and then crash. We didn't experience this much scuff back when AA came out..sure queues were long back then but crashing wasn't really a thing. Bring DC Grace Period...please let us get back in to actually prepare for land rush

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast