+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AA:U - Deleted 2 main quest related items and now unable to continue

AA:U - Deleted 2 main quest related items and now unable to continue

I wrote to customer support about this and they gave me a generic "we don't know anything about the game, post on the forums" reply, so here I am...

Summary: I finished the quest "A Good Reputation" and was given 2 items, "Sebath's Journal" and "Sebath's Letter", the latter of which starts a quest leading onto the next part of the main quests. The problem is that if you accidentally delete these items, there's no way to get them replaced and the quest from "Sebath's Letter" is completely gone.
    Steps to Reproduce: Just delete any quest item and I'm sure there's a very solid chance you won't be able to get it back...
    Frequency: 100%
    Severity: 5 - I can't continue my story quests which I've heard are needed to access the later zones and progress my Hiram gear...
    System Specs: Completely irrelevant...
    Additional Notes: Please can these items be replaced and/or implement a way for them to be replaced in-game. If I have to wait multiple days for this game to be in a non-beta state then I'll simply move on with my life and save my money. It's actually beyond a joke that in 2019 I have to write multiple times to the game owners to REPLACE QUEST ITEMS which is legitimately an automated feature in literally every other MMO I can think of from the past decade.

Since the forums are broken as well (what a surprise) and won't let me edit my post, I meant to say "Sebath's Journal Manuscript" instead of "Sebath's Journal", apologies for that.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello~

Thank you for the report. I am bugging the quest to XL. If you don't mind, could you give me the char name and world and I can help you out for these two items (only cause I don't want to send you back to CS like a "talk to your mom" "talk to your dad" situation)

Certainly! The character name is Phil on the Europe server Gildaron, although I won't be online for maybe another hour or two if you need to be (hopefully not).

Thank you for the swift reply and assistance, I apologise for the obvious angry tone in my post and really appreciate the help.

Hi I have the same issue, Character name is Arthur server belstrom. Archeage Unchained. :S

Exact same issue, same quest. Chapter 15.8

Archeage unchained really needs an inventory for quest items if this is going to break the game deleting items like this. I understand under shady business practice where people want to sell inventory scrolls so see this as acceptable but not in a pay to play version of the game when it can cause so much issue.

(I've sent in a ticket but waiting for a reply)

Hi got the same issue here… Same quest!

Character name Stealthy Alexander Server

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey guys,

I understand the issue, please put a CS Ticket in, that is what they are suppose to do. I just did not want him to have to go back to CS a second time again. I did not mean to open a flood gate to try and bypass this. I apologize if this was seen differently.

Hi, I have the same issue, same quest and CS ticket can't help (says it's overloaded and they won't be able to respond). Character name Evilized on NA Denistrious server.

Thanks!

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hello,

You might be misunderstanding the notice that was put up about making tickets. You can still make tickets, but there are common issues players experience that they can solve without CS's help. This is an instance where CS does need to help you. So please make a ticket and be patient. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello,

You might be misunderstanding the notice that was put up about making tickets. You can still make tickets, but there are common issues players experience that they can solve without CS's help. This is an instance where CS does need to help you. So please make a ticket and be patient. Thank you
    I was actually hoping to not have to wait 3 weeks for a generic response from CS like a number of my guildies who have had similar issues, as this is a game-breaking issue - self inflicted or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast