+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haxxing decided to make a video about the Archepass exploity nonsense.

etryetyertyerty

hdhyertyeryery

wrtwertwert

yeah because Gamigo releases a game without any tests .. at least it seems they didnt do any Beta-tests.
    And yes .. almost the entire crafting system und trading systems are useless now .. i remeber the days in AA where my guild do trade runs to the other continent, that was fun even when we were attacked by the enemy factions. also with the new gear system .. if u wanna call it like taht ... all players gear look the same. oh yeah u can buy a costume and get a other look with it .. but i wont spend 5k credits for a f...ing costume in a nearly broken game. the game was released at 15.10. and it is dying now .. faster than the normal AA. great job gamigo!

The game is not dead. its very active. This exploits and mistakes hurt but many players like the game. Just fix this issues, than open 1-1 new server in NA and EU and let us create new chaacter in this server! (give us +1 character slot or let us delete 1 character in other server in short time!). Who want to play in "older" AAU server sill not lose progress. Who want to play in less "infected" game that players can chose new server.

Just change cactus to "Public farm compatible" product!
    - Change price of 16x16 cottage to 100 Gilda star! (or lock it in 1st week!)
    - Make quests of Archepass "account bound! (all characters can use same limit.
    - Keep this gold rewards or make big reward quests 1/day quest (1 WB kill/day, 1 greater dungeon quest)

Or
    Turn off Archepass and all trade options in starting days (leveling weekend 3-4 days)

As a new player I see a huge missed opportunity here.

The whole game is designed around pay 2 win mechanics I wonder if gamingo actually have the rights to change/develop archeage and work on the game or if they even have the staff or facilities to do so, I'm wondering if they're literally just hosting the game and being assisted by Trion worlds with editing things like the archepass and market.

And it's taken me a whole week to post on the forums because none of the browsers work apart from internet explorer.

You need to take this game back to the workshop, iron out all the features designed around pay2win e.g. having to use labour for everything even to hand in packs? Inventory space and items not stacking, quest items using up huge inventory space and if you delete a quest item you risk breaking the entire main story quest as I've found out.

Then once you've done all that, TEST IT! For a few weeks with no cheats and create your own forums because these ones are terrible.

Change price of 16x16 cottage to 100 Gilda star! (or lock it in 1st week!)
    Won't help, you get 3 or something designs from a quest

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    And it's taken me a whole week to post on the forums because none of the browsers work apart from internet explorer.
    This is because these forums are based on 10 year old code... need's updating soon as IE is all but going away...
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Bring back the old daily login quest with 4 quests/day, add the coins in the daily login tacker, problem solved.
    <Rush n' Destroy>

+ Reply to Thread