+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Used Adventurer's Evenstone on the Bow, and came way short with Infusions

Used Adventurer's Evenstone on the Bow, and came way short with Infusions

I'm level 53 with all quests pushed through beyond Auroria.
    Yesterday, I wanted to re-roll stats on my bow which is the only piece I hadn't upgraded to Hiram yet, and when I tried to upgrade it I realized that I came way short on infusions. Screenshot attached to show there isn't any left over Infusions.
    I did some searching and it looks like Bow (and flut/lute for that matter) had issues and it was only recently that you guys added Bow into 1-H weapon box. Please fix this ASAP because now I'm losing out on stats.

You can see in the picture below that all other infusions that are greyed out in my bag are for Hiram.

AAUC.jpg

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello~

Are you sure those are Story Quest Infusions? Cause they could be Hiram Infusions, which only work on Hiram gear, not Explorer's gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hello~

Are you sure those are Story Quest Infusions? Cause they could be Hiram Infusions, which only work on Hiram gear, not Explorer's gear.
    That's my point. I'm not trying to use Hiram Infusions on my Explorer's bow.
    I'm saying my Explorer's Bow was upgraded all the way to Unique before I broke it using Adventurer's Evenstone, but I only got back enough Story Infusions to get it up to Brilliant, not Unique.
    I'm saying I didn't get enough Story Infusions from breaking Explorer's Bow. Makes sense?

If you used "blue" infusion in tier 1 quest bow you lost XP. When you salvage it you Will get back 2 green fusions (less XP). I have quest bow in 99% and I can't awakening it to hiram now.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    So I also broke it at Unique, and had enough to bring it back up to Unique. I'm not sure what infusions you used at each step but this is what I did
    When breaking down a Unique Brilliant Explorer's Bow: 1 Tier 1, 4 Tier 2s, and 5 Tier 3 infusions and one of each of the awakening scrolls.

Then on the new bow:
    Explorer's Bow : 1 Tier 1 (Overflow 1exp), then use Awakening Scroll
    Radiant Explorer's Bow: 4 Tier 2s (Overflow 19exp), then use Awakening Scroll
    Brilliant Explorer's Bow: 5 Tier 3s (Overflow 247exp). This brings it completely up to Unique

Uses up all the Infusions. Obviously there are other ways of comboing this. But I'm not seeing the issue at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread