+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Safe cargo boat exploit

Hybrid View

Safe cargo boat exploit

People are using their clippers to "push" people off the safe boat, and some times it's not possible top jump over their sails they use to push you off. This needs to be prevented or what is the use of the captains protection, and why even bother to use the captains ship at all?

Nothing new. This was going on in Legacy for quite a while. Don't hold your breath for a fix.

Climb on the ladder if there are no seats, problex fixed.
    <Rush n' Destroy>

yes i lost my pack that way then you have to buy another with captains pass thats over 60 gold i've got 8 gold now to my name, no one says anything, make sure u sit on a chair or hold on to the ladder, should be fixed asap.

We all learnt to sit or hold onto the ladders the hard way back on legacy just make sure you don't block the path onto the ladder when hanging as it is not allowed
    Unchained: Deggial - Ancestral 2x Dwarf Blade Dancer - <After Thought> - Nuia - Runert
    Legacy: Deggial - Ancestral 3x Dwarf Ebonsong - <Cute> - Nuia - Aria

This was never fixed in Legacy, and it won't be fixed in AAU either.. Just like there's Gilda Dust in the folio (abandoned function still in-game), a Specialty Workbench in Hero's hall (that crafts packs that do nothing), a broken Explorer Bow with a different stat table than an actual Bow stat, Gear gap issue created by the development team doing nothing about the gold in-game due to poor Archepass implementation, 0 labor issue that was not fixed by Gamigo but by players through a lame fix 3 days later which contributed to gear gap and land and labor issues.. Bu they decided the money they had was more important than doing right by the community..
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

Well, it should be fixed regardless if it was not fixed before. Now with that said, it's easy enough for a GM to "watch" and ban/punish the exploiters. If they care, they will, if not then ..

+ Reply to Thread