+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hereafter stones 2.25 gold to travel anywhere why sooo expensive? and other issues

Angry Hereafter stones 2.25 gold to travel anywhere why sooo expensive? and other issues

they should only be 1 to travel at 75 silver a pop thats really expensive.

I dont have any labour and labour regen is really really slow and i dont have any gold after clipper knock us off captains ship even though i had captain pass i had to buy twice over 60 gold and then the issue of bag space I DONT HAVE ANY ITS REALLY ANNOYING! i dont have any dilligence coins.

Then i dont have enough scrolls for up grades and waited and saved them all till i was lvl 40, i cant upgrade bow or secondary weapon.

the trouble with this game is ur driven to fast you cant learn anything properly and under constant pressure in pvp zones and its got to the point u cant quest, alexander east the balance is totally out, ppl dying over n over again, no way in any1s mind is that fun.

What with the ques and being so far behind that and the expolited gold cause u see ppls equipment over 4 or 5k ye they got plenty of gold and we know where from, now why nerf it to 10 gold thats not half wat it used to be 50 gold to 10 i never did it once so never had a chance.

maybe i missing something but i dont find 24/7 grinding fun and i dont find quesing fun when u have ppl in twice the equipment pkin u whilst trying to lvl whos crazy idea of fun is that, cause u know the ppl that are doing it have very sml u know wats

/cocks her lil finger @ u

ye ye pvp game blah blah blah yes we account for ur 0skill cause not lvl playing field is it.

fix the forum this aint 1995 and the candle quest thats so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed where do u start.

am i happy no

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    they should only be 1 to travel at 75 silver a pop thats really expensive.

I dont have any labour and labour regen is really really slow and i dont have any gold after clipper knock us off captains ship even though i had captain pass i had to buy twice over 60 gold and then the issue of bag space I DONT HAVE ANY ITS REALLY ANNOYING! i dont have any dilligence coins.

Then i dont have enough scrolls for up grades and waited and saved them all till i was lvl 40, i cant upgrade bow or secondary weapon.

the trouble with this game is ur driven to fast you cant learn anything properly and under constant pressure in pvp zones and its got to the point u cant quest, alexander east the balance is totally out, ppl dying over n over again, no way in any1s mind is that fun.

What with the ques and being so far behind that and the expolited gold cause u see ppls equipment over 4 or 5k ye they got plenty of gold and we know where from, now why nerf it to 10 gold thats not half wat it used to be 50 gold to 10 i never did it once so never had a chance.

maybe i missing something but i dont find 24/7 grinding fun and i dont find quesing fun when u have ppl in twice the equipment pkin u whilst trying to lvl whos crazy idea of fun is that, cause u know the ppl that are doing it have very sml u know wats

/cocks her lil finger @ u

ye ye pvp game blah blah blah yes we account for ur 0skill cause not lvl playing field is it.

fix the forum this aint 1995 and the candle quest thats so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed where do u start.

am i happy no

I agree, and feel your pain.

Well originally hereafter stones are crafted and if you look in the AH you'll find them for much cheaper, no matter the server you are on, the buyable bound version was only added much later for fresh start servers. The captain protection can be bought for 1000 vocation coins, which are very easy to get daily if you have a family with at least 2 other players.

I agree with you that in the 1st 30 lvls the game is extremely fast, originally it wasn't like this you HAD to do all the questsi n every area to properly lvl up and indeed it was a much better oportunity to learn the mechanics, yet as it is my 4th start over on AA I personally won't complain about the possibility to rush lvls.

Also the fact that all the stuff is literally gifted up to... the end is bothersome, back in the days we had to grind dungeons and stuff to properly gear ourselves, then to save up for crafted gear, now we just receive anything up to 55 and can even play with the stats to optimize our Hiram gear, that is too easy and it kills the fun IMO.
    <Rush n' Destroy>

agree, agree,agree

Quote Originally Posted by Desira View Post
    agree, agree,agree
    Why though?
    This was a slight obstacle at server start.
    People craft them a lot so you can buy them for a really small price on the AH.
    Unless your server has an extremely small population, this shouldn't be a problem at all.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

you realize 160 hereafter stones cost 26 gold, right?

Do one cargo run and you get the onyx. all you need to do is mine some raw stone and turn it into brick. You get 10 hereafters from 1 onyx.

Not that hard.

+ Reply to Thread