View Poll Results: Would you Like to see the AAU servers wiped clean

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Renew economy and server stability/population

35 67.31%
  • No! Its fine how it is and will fix itself.

17 32.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Server Wipe Poll

Exclamation Server Wipe Poll

so im making this poll out of curiosity as there has been so many abused systems in current AAU already ive seen so many people suggest server wipes me and my friend both agree that we would vote yes to it also even though we have 2 high level chars each but personally think that it would better the server stability and everything because most EU players are stuck on alexander because their main is there so with wipe they can choose server again and also everyone who abused archepass wouldn't have like 50k+ gold and 7k+ gearscore and lets be honest trading 2 weeks progress for stable servers sounds not bad so really I just want to know what your opinion is and maybe if they see this they can consider it depends on the vote count

If you wiped the servers now id be pissed. I didn't exploit but I took time off of work, scheduled things around the first weeks, etc... that I just can't do anymore. Listen, I understand, it sucks that most of us are behind a curve but it's not that bad. IDK if you played the last few fresh starts and the launch back in 2013 but this happens every time. And if they wipe the servers something else will be found later down the road that will be exploited. Someone is always going to be way ahead of you in this game. Just deal with it.

They even made Jergant server after the unbanning of all the ArchePass people. If you were upset you should have moved to Jergant like the rest of us on that server. I would venture to say that most if not all people on Jergant left behind their premium pack they bought before launch to make a new character on a server that wasn't heavily exploited.

It sucked, I paid for the $80 pack before launch and I still rerolled over a week ago on Jergant even after participating in land rush on Denistrinous. If you are that concerned about "fair play" then move to Jergant. There is TONS of land still and while some people got a few days with the archepass it's not like the 3 original servers where they had a week plus to exploit it. Server runs great, community is decent. Asking for server wipes will disenfranchise people that played a ton during launch. You and your buddy may want it but some of us don't, deal with it.
    NA Vengeance - Tax Payer

Yes please, despite the fact I've poured a ton of hours into archeage unchained since release and have a lot of progress, my own fishing boat, 2x 16x16 farms and a 24x24 house i'm willing to give it all up rather than find myself on a dead server in the coming months.

I might be new to archeage but i'm not new to MMORPGs or sandbox games I really want them to come up with a solution to fix current servers/remove exploited gold to balance the players and fix the economy but I can't see that happening so please give us some new servers without archepass. Right now it feels like im playing beta.

I dislike polls with twisted options (HI BREXIT).
    How about a third option of 'Punish Exploiters, remove gold/items and the servers will stabilize themselves'.
    Sakuracalli (West)

Change it so it doesn't cost gold to upgrade gear, problem solved. Put everyone on the same playing field when it comes to gear.

No more rick rolling everyone with your sploits.

Jergant, that's the server that didn't have any issues. It wasn't put up until AFTER the AP exploit and the AP was only online for 2 days of this server. You needed to be 55 for the AP exploit so really, nothing happened on Jergant. If you want a fair feeling move to Jergant.
    NA Vengeance - Tax Payer

Change it so it doesn't cost gold to upgrade gear, problem solved. Put everyone on the same playing field when it comes to gear.

No more rick rolling everyone with your sploits.
    This is an even better way to fix it. The amount of gold AND labor is the issue. Remove the gold or the labor and the servers will right themselves within a week or two.
    North America - Namia, Kraken, Vengeance, Denistrinous transplant to Jergant
    Nuia - Darkrunner, Ebonsong
    Land Horder, Trade Pack Runner, Open World PvPer and Master Crafter / Resource Manager
    Table of Syndicates

I'm the reason they needed to nerf the cash shop.

Ohhh I don't know about that "decent community" claim on Jergant if you pay any attention to Nation/Trade chat. Buuuut otherwise, yea, head on over! We do have plenty of land left, no queues, and barely any effect from the exploiters.

LOL you know as well as I do that Nation chat, on any server, is complete troll aids. But yes, our nation / trade chat is no different however in the world it seems better. When playing on Deni it was AIDS everywhere. You went through a port you were exposed to several STDs before your screen even came up. At least you have time to condom up on Jergant and you can stay away from the $5 prosts if you want.
    North America - Namia, Kraken, Vengeance, Denistrinous transplant to Jergant
    Nuia - Darkrunner, Ebonsong
    Land Horder, Trade Pack Runner, Open World PvPer and Master Crafter / Resource Manager
    Table of Syndicates

I'm the reason they needed to nerf the cash shop.

I don't think there needs to be a server wipe... What I really think needs to happen is those the exploited should be bloody banned forever and the characters deleted from the face of the game... Yet, they are still there with everything they had from what I'm seeing and gathering from a lot of people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast