+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why i have this feeling?

Why i have this feeling?

So why i have feeling that we are being scammed? AP situation (with some players getting huge advantage), then compensation situation (it seems some people got it, and others not, so again few players got advantage), forums not working on popular browsers (somehow it works only on FF for me). Refunds are denied. Labor points obviously not adjusted to type of server Unchained is. Like wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubasparks View Post
    So why i have feeling that we are being scammed? AP situation (with some players getting huge advantage), then compensation situation (it seems some people got it, and others not, so again few players got advantage), forums not working on popular browsers (somehow it works only on FF for me). Refunds are denied. Labor points obviously not adjusted to type of server Unchained is. Like wtf?

"Perhaps you think you are being treated un fairly. It would be a shame to have to leave a garrison here after we leave" - appropo movie quasi-quote

I am a casual player I always have full labor Yes the forums only work in IE for most folks, the compensation was bugged so removed to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drin View Post
    I am a casual player I always have full labor Yes the forums only work in IE for most folks, the compensation was bugged so removed to be fixed.
    You may be super causal if you think 10/5min labour is enough. Everyone should be bound to one account and labour bumped to 30/5min.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakarifoxx View Post
    You may be super causal if you think 10/5min labour is enough. Everyone should be bound to one account and labour bumped to 30/5min.
    The prices would colapse and making money would depend on other sources than farms and professions. Totally stupid to change it. 10/5 is totally enough and if you only plant crops it's really hard to use up

Quote Originally Posted by Ragoras View Post
    The prices would colapse and making money would depend on other sources than farms and professions. Totally stupid to change it. 10/5 is totally enough and if you only plant crops it's really hard to use up
    The labor system is a crutch for poor game design. No other game I’ve played - and I’ve played many - ever had such a silly backwards system to gate progress.

you forgett the users who payed for credits and recived nothing unanswered support tickets they booked it from bank account but its not in the payment history even , and this users also getting ignored bady ...... i really had good hopes for AAU but yeah i can only find one word its going wrong somhow

Users have fear to book money back since peopels get account banned for this ... so yeah.
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

Quote Originally Posted by Astrofizzix View Post
    The labor system is a crutch for poor game design. No other game I’ve played - and I’ve played many - ever had such a silly backwards system to gate progress.
    Its really not though, its good game design. Read all the threads crying that anyone with 5k is an exploiter, when they are not. You know why those threads exist? Because smarter players, better manage there labor. Everything has consequences, pros and cons, if I use my labor on my gear, I cant finish my house, which is more important.

Labor is a serious aspect to the Archeage Sandbox, and is a very good feature. The only ones that complain about it, are the inferior players tbh. Understanding, the game, and maximizing labor usage, is what separates players and creates a more diverse economy than other games.

It also has a distinct ability that other games lack, and that is the ability to boost a smart player higher than one that plays more. Someone could play 3 hours a day and make more gold than someone that plays 12. How? By min maxing their labor, where the other player doesnt. Labor is a Very Very good system, for this game.

Thats where the argument of 3 accounts gets debunked,

Player A. has 3 accounts, and mines on all of them, because thats all they really have time to do. They make 3s/l, at 15k labor thats 450g
    Player B. has 1 account, and is smarter with their labor, leveraging only the best pay outs. They make 22s/l at 5k Labor thats 1,100g

Player B. Just played much much less, and made almost 3x the gold. Why? Because they played smart, not hard. In another game, Player A, would decimate player Bs gold gains, doing the same thing that everyone else is doing. Other MMOs reward time spent, Archeage Rewards knowledge, and skill. Its a vastly superior system.

So like 90% of the things complained about on these forums, this is a Get Gud, Situation.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

You mean forums are still broken for people? I've used to not be able to access them (I'm on FF) but now I can so I've assumed they're fixed...

I hope they'll keep it pay2win-free though because if they won't there's no reason to keep both regular AA and AAU alive at the same time. Or do what Wurm Online devs did with Wurm Unlimited and make Unchained completely player-hosted and player-run.

Anyway, as I've touched upon in a different thread, non-p2w game requires entirely different thinking than p2w one. I wish I'm wrong and XL is capable of this kind of thinking such game requires, but it doesn't seem like it currently. Well, future will tell, I guess.
    Jagielski is perfection.

+ Reply to Thread