+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the PVP farming on low lvls.

Stop the PVP farming on low lvls.

This is going to kill this game, I get the open world pvp but to let a max lvl farm low lvls to make his stats look good will drive player base off. There is players in the higher ranks of ancestrial farming lvl 30's, set a program that limits the pvp lvls so they can only fight with in so many below and above there lvl. Also fix it to where you are in a cut scene and can not see around you that they can jump you and pvp you. So many people are complaining and will end up leaving if this is not changed. It really makes players upset to try and lvl or get quests done to reach for the higher stuff to just be farmed by these players.

Y'know, I absolutely loathe PvP and refuse to engage in it at just about any level, but I have to disagree with most of this. Griefers are ♥♥♥♥♥♥s by nature, so if you take away their ability to gank lowbies, then *those* people are not going to play. We carebears have the availability of only accessing the PvP zones during peace time, if we so choose, which is more than I can say for the PvP areas in most MMOs.

I could understand that perhaps the amount of honor granted per kill changes based upon the level disparity, but to leave the high ranked players unable to kill whomever they choose because they're too low? That's ridiculous and contrary to the very nature of enabled PvP. Just time when you're doing your questing better, and if one place goes into conflict, port to another peace zone, or go work on your farm (assuming it's in a friendly zone), or do any number of other things.

But deny a large portion of the player base their reason for playing? Yeah. Ain't gonna happen, and shouldn't.
    <Lily of Nui>

If you are in the higher lvls and the only fun you get out of this game is pvping players who do not stand a chance then you should not play this game. There is so much to do in the game this should not be a concern. You are not denying anyone anything but making it fair for the lower lvls to get their gear and skills up to have a chance. PVP should not be griefers on lower lvls. This game is trying to make money from sales, this keeps up there will be very little new players and others leaving. You do not think people will hit ratings on this game and complain of the griefers picking on lower lvls. The pvp is still there but now you have to earn the respect and what comes with it, not just ohhhhh look at my stats from killing low lvls.

Freedom: It's the player's choice how to have fun. You cannot set the rules. The company sets the rules. You do not have the sales figures, and you cannot predict the sales figures. I have played open-world PvP games for many years and have been killed over and over by high level players who love to kill me over and over. These players will not stop you from gaining levels, from getting good. When you are a high level, it will be your choice what players you want to kill.

If low levels are immune to PvP everyone will just use low level alts for fishing/tradepacking/whatever. It's kind of a necessary evil...

Have a lvl 34 character and i dont even have any honorpoints, get 1 shotted by same player several times. Since hes waiting next to the quest npc. And then i i go back to the "town" keeps doing same there with other highlevels even "guards" couldnt stop them, killing these 30-36 lvl players. xD

You can not have more than two alts per account..

You know, that during tension and conflict players do close to 0 dmg to other players 10 or 15 lvl below them ( i dont know the exact number), so you get the chance to defend yourself.
    And during war, well its called war for a reason...
    If this doesnt suit you, dont play a pvp focused game i guess

Quote Originally Posted by l3aumi View Post
    You know, that during tension and conflict players do close to 0 dmg to other players 10 or 15 lvl below them ( i dont know the exact number), so you get the chance to defend yourself.
    I sure am doing some sick MLG pvp in this pvp focused game while farming mobs for Hiram and coin purses, running dungeons, mining ores and doing dailies all day.

Quote Originally Posted by l3aumi View Post
    Are you playing the same game 0 damage then why during tension and conflict am I being 1 hit killed by high ancestrals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast