+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommend a server

Recommend a server

Hi all,

Been playing AAU since it's release and I am very happy with how the game encourages PvP. I have never played AA before Unchained, I'm new to the world. When I first launched the game all servers were in queue expect the Jergant server. I had a blast while leveling and participating in small scale open world PvP, but now that I am close to level 50 I notice the maps are basically empty, even during war. While questing I was lucky to run into another player, let alone, someone I could actually fight.

I don't know what the end game has in store for me, and I don't know where people go to do open world small scale PvP. Maybe someone could shine a light on that for me.

If not, what server would you recommend? Looking for decent/no queue times, not too heavily effected by exploits, and available land if possible?

Thank you.

Not Belstrom

If I were you, I wouldn't invest any more money into this game until they get it working. Everything is broken right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Erielle View Post
    If I were you, I wouldn't invest any more money into this game until they get it working. Everything is broken right now.
    Oh, for sure. Things are kinda messy, but I am still enjoying things enough to continue playing. Even though I lost my 80 dollar founder pack items because they automatically applied to a character without me knowing and I deleted it.

Are the queue times really as bad people say they are on the first two servers? I don't play at peak hours anyway, so it might be worth it for me to play there.

I'm gonna say, it depends.
    Do you have land in Jergant? If you do, it is more than just an 16x16 like, at least 2 16x16 or so?
    If you don't have land, what pack did you get? cause the pack can't be redeem in any other character (not sure if they already release that but i think it s not yet available)
    If you are like ♥♥♥♥ let's move this is way too empty, Kay server is a good intermediate, same with demi

Quote Originally Posted by Cristofano View Post
    I'm gonna say, it depends.
    Do you have land in Jergant? If you do, it is more than just an 16x16 like, at least 2 16x16 or so?
    If you don't have land, what pack did you get? cause the pack can't be redeem in any other character (not sure if they already release that but i think it s not yet available)
    If you are like ♥♥♥♥ let's move this is way too empty, Kay server is a good intermediate, same with demi
    I got no land and I already lost my pack. xD

Quote Originally Posted by elmslie View Post
    I got no land and I already lost my pack. xD
    come kay then, if you are a western I'll do my best to help you and feel like welcome

Jergant isn't a ghost town. CR/GR is going on all the time, Auroria is full of people, people ganking on the ocean and on land. Where are you hanging out?
    North America - Namia, Kraken, Vengeance, Denistrinous transplant to Jergant
    Nuia - Darkrunner, Ebonsong
    Land Horder, Trade Pack Runner, Open World PvPer and Master Crafter / Resource Manager
    Table of Syndicates

I'm the reason they needed to nerf the cash shop.

Can only talk for EU Servers, tried most of them.
    Belstrom - Stay away. Clusterf*ck and broken.
    Halnaak - Seems decently populated, queue at peak times, but never had a char on there.
    Gildaron - Stupid Jury on west, juicy guild drama on east. Population is not the highest, but healthy. CR/GR raids get full for both factions. Has a lot of RU/TK players and a few from the steam release. Economy is fcked atm tho (everybody doing fishing, no new mats like lumber or iron incoming which drives prices insane. At peak times theres like 300 lumber on sale on the AH), but I expect that to better as soon as everybody got their fishing boat design and realises they still have to build that thing...
    Alexander - Weird economy, everything feels cheap but it also feels like there is a ton of gold on that server. Highest pop in EU, which comes with its advantages (more targets) and disadvantages (more chance of becoming a target).
    Tinnereph - Lowest population, but still does not feel bad. Only played to lvl 20 there however (changed to Gildaron bc friends went there after steam release)

Also, NA-Jergant seams to be some sort of gachi-RP server. NA-Wynn is like that big streamer server, but with still insane queue times.

I recommend the one on the left

8D

+ Reply to Thread