+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: rework the current garbage prison/crime system suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsky View Post
    you do know going over 3k CP moves you into the pirates right? thats how the game "exiles" someone lol also theres a "player created faction" in the game so i dont see where the problem is
    getting 3k cp no longer moves you to pirate and instead makes you permanently wanted. also they removed player nations in 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hanthos View Post
    Maybe you should spend your time learning to play the game and understand why things work the way they do, rather than foaming at the mouth to those of us who do.

Deal with it.
    i love it when irrelevant peasants like you speak out of your *** and telling me to learn to play the game instead of actually staying on topic with the discussion

says i'm "foaming at the mouth" when you haven't refute any of my points LUL must be a snowflake

o and btw since you are telling me to learn to play the game what's yours gs and your arena rating because i guarantee you mine are 100000 ft higher than yours "l2playthegamebtw" #fknidiot LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Living Steel View Post
    Tbh I think repeat offenders mainly those who stack up crime points and are a constant pain to the rest of the community should be exiled... i.e red to all. (Create a factionless option, no guilds no nothing, just a single player who can't group up with anyone..)

As for the length of time having to be logged while you sit in jail.. learn to play soccer or stay out of the archeage court system, lol...
    it's less about the accumulation of crime points but more about the way they land you in jail

makes no sense to me that an NPC automatically throws you in jail especially when the NPC names are "neutral guards"

game is not what it used to be it makes pirating completely less rewarding ever since they separated the ability to turn into a pirate and infamy/crime points

you gank your own faction for tradepacks/fish packs and you can't even turn in anywhere without being one shot except freedich so what is the point of pirating at all? part of the fun and thrill of the game back in the days is knowing that at any point in time you might get jumped by pirates of your own faction while doing any open world content involving gold

imo that's what kept you at your toes and what made this game stood out in the first place, none of this npc-will-one-shot-you-if-you-purple-your-own-faction carebear sht

Quote Originally Posted by Jagielski View Post
    I think there should be a maximum sentence time. This way the griefers can still be punished, but not excessively so.
    i do agree ppl should be punished for griefing own faction, of course they should be why not?

but part of the thrill that was once in the game was the ability to grief your own faction and then doing what you can to avoid being caught, but it seems they completely removed and eliminated that but implementing npc one shot mechanics

it's as i said, far too punishing and not enough incentives

Quote Originally Posted by Harambequisha View Post
    it's less about the accumulation of crime points but more about the way they land you in jail

makes no sense to me that an NPC automatically throws you in jail especially when the NPC names are "neutral guards"

game is not what it used to be it makes pirating completely less rewarding ever since they separated the ability to turn into a pirate and infamy/crime points

you gank your own faction for tradepacks/fish packs and you can't even turn in anywhere without being one shot except freedich so what is the point of pirating at all?
    Then, go to Freedich.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Then, go to Freedich.
    another useless comment by another irrelevant peasant

another useless comment by another irrelevant peasant
    Not useless at all. Turn your packs in there. Unless you're afraid of maybe running into a little pvp.

Not useless at all. Turn your packs in there. Unless you're afraid of maybe running into a little pvp….
    man how braindead are you LOL
    why would i be afraid of running into pvp when this entire thread is about advocating more pvp by lowering the safeguards for flagging your own faciton?

stick to legacy

man how braindead are you LOL
    why would i be afraid of running into pvp when this entire thread is about advocating more pvp by lowering the safeguards for flagging your own faciton?

stick to legacy
    Then stop your crying about finding a safe place to turn in your packs, grow a set and go to Freedich to turn them in. If you aren't strong enough to hold the packs you stole, you don't deserve to have them, anyway.

Then stop your crying about finding a safe place to turn in your packs, grow a set and go to Freedich to turn them in. If you aren't strong enough to hold the packs you stole, you don't deserve to have them, anyway.
    who's crying LOL? i'm offering a suggesting in the suggestion/feedback forums as i'm allowed to? ♥♥♥♥ing idiot LMFAO

tfw bads think i run packs for money in unchained in 2019 that actually shows how little you know of this game LUL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast