+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing 3 Larders From Farm After Maintenance

Why so many Bugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gg?

1W5GS]Y0E5GI[B}KE$X}N07.jpg I lost 18 laders! 360gold ! huge gold in AAU !

I lost 18 larders lol, 360g and 2500 labor gone. damn

Hey Gamigo, I lost 5 larders after the maintenance.

2 Cheese & 3 Salves
    Server: Wynn

How are we supposed reset pack percentages if larders keep disappearing? I lost all of mine.

Damn

This has been an issue on legacy servers for literally months (see old bug report here for example).

On the plus side, if its affecting AA:U now it should actually get some attention. Post more everyone

Any solution to this problem on the part of the company or will it simply leave us to our fate?

Quote Originally Posted by Hip3 View Post
    Any solution to this problem on the part of the company or will it simply leave us to our fate?

solution is if you look at the post in normal forums ( that runs since 6 months and has 19 pages ) dont run them if they dont complete before server maint, and hope that they dont restart servers!

From what i can gather from the old posts, this problem first start to occur when they changed servers to a virtual ( cloud services ) platform!

my guess is we are looking at a maximum amount of "items with different status" ( its not only larders but also other use items trees, animal pens, glassgardens that disappear ) in the logs that can appear! If that log has reached its maximum ( which is probably also to the extent of what the virtual machine/hyper-V host can handle ) you see things "dropping off", since the log is simply full! this would require a complete rework of how items are counted in the loging! ( does any1 know if during this upgrade in 2018 more land was added?? that would also explain it! ) In other ways i guess they would need to extant the logs beyond its maximum size ( with the risk of generating huge log lists, but it would be a quike fix! )

This is unacceptable. Rule #1 of making any software is "IT MUST WORK". If a major part of the commerce system is just not going to work every week, then why bother?

Saying 'This is how it has always been' is simply unacceptable - not just for games but for everything. Trion's silence and disregard for this very critical bug is one of the reasons it failed as a company and received so much backlash. We're hoping that Gamigo can pick up the pieces and fix the things that Trion failed to do, since they decided to buy over all its games in the first place. This issue and thread needs to be highlighted to Gamigo with high importance. I've sent a ticket in as well, and I encourage everyone else who has lost larders to do the same. Flood their inboxes until a staff brings it up to management that this is a glaring issue that needs fixing. Not ignoring.

I honestly doubt those tickets are going to do anything. If it's anything like their previous ticket responses, we will get the "Sorry you encountered this. We won't compensate you for an issue we've known about for 6 months. Please enjoy losing larders every week!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast