+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legacy PTS Please

Exclamation Legacy PTS Please

I would like to ask that the Legacy version of the PTS be opened ..if even for a short time so that players who have collected items there for years will not lose them. Property is already in danger of or have been destroyed. Some items WILL NOT come back in the mail and people who have been loyal to this game since the beginning will lose those items.

If nothing else please open PTS for a day so people can pack those things up and keep them safe.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

+1

PTS main testers need access to close up their houses, its only fair. Otherwise you might find most of the regular testers leaving for other games.

Also I have spoken to some of the CA's on the discord and they are waiting for pts to be opened as well.

DreadLegionist

waiting patiently....

I fully support! I am waiting for you to open the PTS, for all my real estate will be destroyed! At least they said when the PTS will be open...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese222 View Post
    I fully support! I am waiting for you to open the PTS, for all my real estate will be destroyed! At least they said when the PTS will be open...
    Me too .. or any news what is happening with PTS would be useful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese222 View Post
    +++ same I stand to lose houses & land and ALL the items I have carefully collected or crafted over the years I have been using PTS!

So tell me, is it so hard to say WHEN PTS WILL BE TURNED ON? (I turn to the ADMINISTRATION!) Although, I very much doubt that they read our complaints. If you read, you would have answered a long time ago ... All my real estate will be destroyed very soon! Can you even imagine how many items I have there? And how much did I collect them? Do you want them all to disappear? Please do yourself a favor, let me know when you open PTS!

Yay I finally got my account back-ish so I am finally able type on forums once more! lol. Anyways, I agree too, there have been plenty of times in the past where I even pre-paid my housing to the max and the PTS would still be down. (Though really that was when it was Trion not Gamigo, but it was still annoying af. If you should ask me they should increase the amount of weeks to pre-pay your houses so that no houses would be gone once it came back up.) And when it re-opened all the décor, items and even the house itself would be gone and I literally mean gone. Since a lot of untradeable items were "lost." Hell a lot of items since the beginning of PTS. (Mostly old stuff like the cubes required to open Serp etc) >.>.

Granted, I don't have a house atm on there since the random Patron. But still! Granted too, PTS closes normally for when the new update hits live, maybe 1-2 weeks, which is fine of course. But its been down for more then that time and well rip mail lol. I didn't know they added the new commands when PTS was open, so I hope to get back on it to test stuff out.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

It is only a test server, not a real server, no need to play full time on it.
    They can wipe completely.
    It's not important, it's always been said.
    They can do what they want.

It's a real server to us. The people who have been loyal to this game for many years. The same people that stuck with this game through thick and thin. The same people that have found many bugs and saved live players from negative experience because of it. It is a real server to us because when they made it patron only we found a way to make the money or gold and pay for that said patron. It is a real server to us because it has been our community of friends and family over the years.

It is a real server to us because we enjoy the quieter life that PTS offers. It is a real server to us because we have spent years collecting special items that are bound to our characters.

Just because something is not real to you doesn't mean its not real to us.
    I hate when your kind bring negativity to something that has been a "real server" to all of us who have played there.

You like streamers content who know the game in and out. That came from PTS. You want previews of what is upcoming and how new classes and systems work. That came from PTS.

The people who have kept this game going just as much as live players have are worth fighting for in my opinion. So if you don't mind take your negativity elsewhere and let us fight for what we have worked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    It is only a test server, not a real server, no need to play full time on it.
    They can wipe completely.
    It's not important, it's always been said.
    They can do what they want.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast