+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mount Armor Invis?

Mount Armor Invis?

I was told there was a reddit petition to have mount armor invisible from now on. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if it were toggleable instead of one extreme over the other? Some of us really like our mount armor, on specific mounts in particular too.

bump
    Aprilieo - AAU - Wynn
    Omen is life ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Wenk View Post
    I was told there was a reddit petition to have mount armor invisible from now on. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if it were toggleable instead of one extreme over the other? Some of us really like our mount armor, on specific mounts in particular too.
    I know this is an old thread post, but I agree, all because a group didn't like the armor doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it. It would of been better to have a toggle on the info page of your mount...granted idk why they just immediately pushed forward for mount armor being invisible, instead of idk, making a poll on it? Or like you said, have a toggle in place? Its a bit irritating...then its like whats the point of having armor on your mount if its not even visible? lol

Edit: Granted, when I first heard of that it was just like "when was mount armor a problem all of a sudden? Its been visible in the game for years now?"
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

I have always hated the fact that you could see mount armor. I want the stats but the armor is ugly.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    I have always hated the fact that you could see mount armor. I want the stats but the armor is ugly.
    Ah, well that's understandable, not everyone likes the armor, there is nothing wrong with that. But as Wenk and I said, they could of done it better by having a toggle, so that those who don't like the armor can just "turn it off" while others who do like the armor can keep it on. That's a win/win for both parties lol. Its a pretty simple solution, I mean, we got to "test" the mount armor being turned off, but I feel even when those who liked/not liked it gave feedback; they just ignored the ones who didn't like it...at least that's what it feels like...
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

+ Reply to Thread