+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Legacy PTS Please

I was hopeful that the powers that be would have at least responded to the players with an answer as to when PTS Legacy would re-open. Even to say no its not soon..or no eta...or yes we will open it for one day and allow players time to get those items they have worked for secured.

BUT ALAS...…..no...no they have not responded.

As the days grow on and on I see all the problems with the way this company communicates. I see the problems on legacy that are still going.....Problems on AAU still going..... no communication on the forums to valid questions still going.

I really wanted to give you a chance Gamigo….but I have to say...You have really in so many ways disappointed me.
    I think I am more disappointed with people like Tinen….People like Mobi.. OUR (PTS is a part of OUR) community managers.

Community manager has the responsibility to Communicate. Pretty simple in design really...not sure why its so hard to follow in practice.

To my fellow PTS community...I want you to know that I have tried. I tried here on the forums..I tried on Twitter and I tried on Discord to get us some answers. I'm sorry I failed you all but in my heart I know I did the best I could.

My heart to your hearts...

Mak _ PTS
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Essex View Post
    I was hopeful that the powers that be would have at least responded to the players with an answer as to when PTS Legacy would re-open. Even to say no its not soon..or no eta...or yes we will open it for one day and allow players time to get those items they have worked for secured.

As the days grow on and on I see all the problems with the way this company communicates. I see the problems on legacy that are still going.....Problems on AAU still going..... no communication on the forums to valid questions still going.

I really wanted to give you a chance Gamigo….but I have to say...You have really in so many ways disappointed me.
    I think I am more disappointed with people like Tinen….People like Mobi.. OUR (PTS is a part of OUR) community managers.

Community manager has the responsibility to Communicate. Pretty simple in design really...not sure why its so hard to follow in practice.

To my fellow PTS community...I want you to know that I have tried. I tried here on the forums..I tried on Twitter and I tried on Discord to get us some answers. I'm sorry I failed you all but in my heart I know I did the best I could.

Mak _ PTS
    I kind of wonder if something is happening "under-wraps" not "evil" in anyway, but I mean more problems then normal. I mean, even with Player support, my ticket I made like 20 or so days ago about my account being "suspended" on both forums and the store was never answered. (Granted I am still waiting patciently, for forums it is literally on and off, as in today I am typing on it, but tomorrow I might not be). But it's a bit irritating. I mean, its completely understandable that you don't want PTS to be open all of the time, you want Live servers to have lush in popularity and population. However I do have to say its a bit ridiculous that its been offline for a very long time. (Unless they are coming up with a surprise patch that we don't know about lol).

I just hope it will be open soon, as I said, I never got a chance to test majority of the new features due to queue time and disconnections. Also can confirm RIP MAIL...and my 5-10 music sheets/other goods (seriously Warehouse needs to have the "Icarus" system to where you can expand it through tabs using in-game currency like gold!)
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Essex View Post

Mak _ PTS

Thank you Mak for trying ---- going to miss a lot of people on PTS especially you and Phoenixx. I have stopped looking each day for any news or a chance PTS is back. I am moving on now - wont be represcribing on live just to play here anymore.

Maybe paths will cross in other games .

Laters
    Soffie/waterhead

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Thank you Mak for trying ---- going to miss a lot of people on PTS especially you and Phoenixx. I have stopped looking each day for any news or a chance PTS is back. I am moving on now - wont be represcribing on live just to play here anymore.

Laters
    Soffie/waterhead
    So sad to see you go Soffie!! I am really disappointed that Gamigo Devs and Community managers can't take 5 seconds to communicate with the players. I'm pretty sure our property is gone or almost gone by now and that makes me really sad. Some of the most beautiful property set ups were on PTS. Players show true imagination and passion for how their land looks and invites other players in.

I do hope our paths cross again in other games and please don't be a stranger.

PTS is a small but tight community that always worked together to help one another. We will miss you so much!
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post

Laters
    Soffie/waterhead
    Awww...well it was really nice having you as part of the community Soffie! Its sad to see another member leave, but its very understandable of your frustration, hopefully ye path crosses again with the good ol' friends of PTS. May your travels be fun and adventurous! But ye, we'll miss ye.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3