+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: No available character slot for PTS2

No available character slot for PTS2

I purchased Unchained and was looking forward to trying the PTS today only to find out that my 2 characters on PTS1 (made to test some stuff and get back into Archeage) now take up my 2 character slots for all test servers. I have no way to delete them because the PTS1 server is under maintenance and have no way to log into PTS2 because of the max character limit.

I would have deleted these characters if I would have known how the PTS for Unchained was going to work. I was under the impression that Unchained would be a completely new game and so would the PTS. Not sure if there is anything I can do? I emailed support so hopefully they can help me

They are in the process of fixing it: Twitter

PTS2 shows i have two characters but I only have one.

PTS2 shows i have two characters but I only have one and I cannot create a second one? anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokon View Post
    PTS2 shows i have two characters but I only have one and I cannot create a second one? anyone else have this issue?
    You can actually get to the servers?

yes I can get into pst2 just fine, just only shows one character and no other slots available

yes I can get into pst2 just fine, just only shows one character and no other slots available
    If you have a character on pts 1, you can only make one on 2.

NOW why cant I get past the server is busy stupid message??!! /cry!

i dont have any on pts1 it shows i have 2 on pst2 but i only have one character on that server with no open slots to make another

i dont have any on pts1 it shows i have 2 on pst2 but i only have one character on that server with no open slots to make another
    Take a look at the extra character, see if it jogs any memories. If not, delete it. It's not in your best interests to keep it, especially if you plan on using PTS in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Take a look at the extra character, see if it jogs any memories. If not, delete it. It's not in your best interests to keep it, especially if you plan on using PTS in the future.
    thats just it, I cant see the other character, its not there. It only shows one character and no other slots avaiable, but on the server selection screen it shows I have 2 on pst2

thats just it, I cant see the other character, its not there. It only shows one character and no other slots avaiable, but on the server selection screen it shows I have 2 on pst2
    You ever done stuff on PTS before? Could be showing a character on Legacy, thereby taking up the slot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast