+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unchained multiple accounts

Unchained multiple accounts

Hi
    I bought another copy of archeage unchained under the same glyph account.
    it has been weeks and still dont know how to log on to it.

i wanna say for each archeage account you need to have different logins, its not like wow where you can have 2 game license under the same email/login.

strange, how would they know if a specific player has 3 accounts if they are under different emails?

Different emails, same bank card/paypal/IP used :v

My problem is that i already purchased another copy under my account, should I ask for a refund or what?

ask for a refund ofc, and if they're not answering, make a paypal/bank dispute.

I just did the same thing? what happened to you?
    ... and why the heck can you even buy a second game on the same account, if you cant even use it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinalee View Post
    ask for a refund ofc, and if they're not answering, make a paypal/bank dispute.
    Paypal Dispute give you a ban!

FYI:

You can actually use 2 copies under one account. We have had people who posted about that on here, trying to figure out how to separate them. Why would they want to do that? Well, it shares the same server/account labor with each other, which kind of eliminates the purpose. Key thing is you want to create a separate email.

Quote Originally Posted by Lechiro View Post
    strange, how would they know if a specific player has 3 accounts if they are under different emails?
    They basically don't, though they do have a way to monitor the IP address logged in, track what gets mailed between, and a lot more. So it kind of does become a little bit of common sense if they really cared. Anyways, they don't generally care and have stated that multiboxing is fine.

+ Reply to Thread