+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the 45 diligence and 7 labor recharge compensation

the 45 diligence and 7 labor recharge compensation

Please remember that you gave this compensation (45 diligence and 7 labor recharge) only to some people whereas others like me did not received it, it is around 15k labor which is A LOT (especially one week ago when servers started not long), you should now at least give this to those who didnt received it.
    I believe this is a important issue, as people will fall more and more behind with the time passing (with people having an extra advantage).
    I understand that you are also working on lots of other problems especially with archepass which might not be easy to solve the problems that it caused but this problem should be easily fixable but it is important problem.
    Thanks hope you can read this.

Agreed

Question: How do you get in your calculationto the 15k Labor???
    One of the labor recharger gives you max 1k "server" labor, wich is evertime less if you take more on one day.
    Example: you take 1 "server" labor recharger and you get 1k "server" labor, wich btw you can only get max 3k, and if you take right after the first one or later the second one you will get only 975 "server" labor. If you take more and so on you got more and more less "server" labor points.
    If you want always the full 1k points you must take only 1 recharger every day and oh btw if you didn´t use your "server" labor complet before the next day...... they are gone and you are at 0 points again.
    So how do you get to the 15k that you loose against the one who have the 7 "server" labor recharger??

He is saying 15k because some people explouted that compensation claim and obtained more than 15k labor potion and more than 100 dilligence coins but we have to wait more to claim ours with less rewarding.. it is not fair.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Neodraconis View Post
    So how do you get to the 15k that you loose against the one who have the 7 "server" labor recharger??
    A lot of people calculate the value of diligence coins in the amount of labor you could get from it.
    10 diligence coins = 2 recharger

7 recharger + 40 diligence coins = 7 recharger + 4*2 recharger = 15 recharger

And you already gave yourself the answer to the other question:
    "If you want always the full 1k points you must take only 1 recharger every day"
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Neodraconis View Post
    One of the labor recharger gives you max 1k "server" labor, wich is evertime less if you take more on one day.
    Example: you take 1 "server" labor recharger and you get 1k "server" labor, wich btw you can only get max 3k, and if you take right after the first one or later the second one you will get only 975 "server" labor. If you take more and so on you got more and more less "server" labor points.
    If you want always the full 1k points you must take only 1 recharger every day and oh btw if you didn´t use your "server" labor complet before the next day...... they are gone and you are at 0 points again.
    Most of the people (like one of my friend), they use the 45 diligence points to buy more labor recharges 10 coins = 2 charges so 7+4*2= 15 x 1000 labor = 15k labor, they buy labor recharges because labor at the start of the server is so important as if u become rich earlier than others, u can access earlier to later content or you can build a fishing boat or sth else before anyone else, and believe me if u have a good use of it, let s say u can find a 5silver per labor ratio thing to do (which is not even high) u get 5x15k= 75000 silver which is 750gold ahead of others just given for free.. not counting that u can increase with proficiency like alchemy and building stuff the others still cant and sell it to a lot making people to get just more and more ahead which feels so UNFAIR.
    If u guys feel the same just reply more so they can see this and fix it.
    Ps. using in-game mail to those who didnt receive it could be a solution (which most of other mmo do), it should be really simple.
    Thanks for your time.

There was a compensation? I did not receive anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oha View Post
    There was a compensation? I did not receive anything ...
    it was open for 3-4 hours and then they closed it ( cuz of many problems .. )

only some people received it, others like you, me, and probably 60-70% of players received nothing,
    which is quite frustrating, but at this point i don't even expect anything..

Yeah I was wondering the same thing...

All these actions raise questions?
    - Gamigo are you going to do something about those who received more than what you were supposed to give?
    - Gamigo are you going to do something about the majority of the players who did not had the opportunity to receive those items?

In the AH I see so many expansion scrolls to get placed for 150 and 200g each I guess from those diligence coints they took. So much gold they are going to earn from the most desperate players who are struggling to survive in this inventory hungry game is it not another way of exploiting?

It is a buy to play game, without a different inventory space for the quest items, the gear we need to have with us, the consumables, the materials for all kinds of farming - constructing etc and we stuck with the starting inventory option almost a month from release. As you gave to the Belstrom players the compensation they deserved through mail, why don't you do the exact same thing with all the other servers as well?

Gamigo you have to understand that the more you do not do something about this issue, the more the players who received those items are getting way ahead. I cannot even complete the 16x16 farm quest because I do not have enough inventory space to do all the crafting the quests are asking me to do. Sending a bunch of mails between my main and my alt is not a solution. You knew about the issue with the expansion scrolls before the release. So many players said it is going to be a problem and you answered that we can unlock more inventory space through the archepass. Now that we don't have archepass how the heck are you going to unlock some more space?
    The things you must consider are:

1. Find out which accounts received the more of those compensation rewards and take some actions if needed.
    2. Give to all the other accounts the same amount of diligence coins they received plus some more as another compensation reward for all the waiting there as more time have passed since those players received their rewards and we did not.
    3. Fix the audio bug in 64Bit client
    4. Take your time fixing the Archepass.

At the bottom line, it is by far less frustrating to have the same amount of diligence coins and labor potions as some players received from having the same known elite after they got a tone of gold from the WB exploit, getting ahead from the rest of the players...

This entire solution is a short-term bandaid, as I've explained in my thread, the better solution would be making diligence coins a gameplay reward, either from questing (yellow quests would be a good choice since no one does these now and this would give people a reason to not skip that content) or as rare mob drops or as rare drops from opening purses.
    Jagielski is perfection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast