+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Payment issue

Angry Payment issue

So i was purchasing AAU and althought the money has been deducted from my bank acc and throw paypal i received a message from trion says " we cant process your transaction right now . we will look into it " ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? YOU TOOK PPL'S MONEY AND YOU DONT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY PAYED FOR AND TELL THEM WE WILL LOOK INTO IT ???????
    i have made a ticket and its been opend for 24 hours now with no respone from you guys. you can not imagine how frustrated i am right now . i was super excited to play the game again . but you absolutely killed it for me . i will not accept anyyyyything excpet a REFUND OR A PROPER COMPENSATION .
    as this not acceptable or respectfull at all.
    My ticket number is : 1341372 PLEASE SOLVE THIS ASAP .

Contact your bank and start a formal process to recover the funds
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtopsyturvy View Post
    So i was purchasing AAU and althought the money has been deducted from my bank acc and throw paypal i received a message from trion says " we cant process your transaction right now . we will look into it " ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? YOU TOOK PPL'S MONEY AND YOU DONT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY PAYED FOR AND TELL THEM WE WILL LOOK INTO IT ???????
    i have made a ticket and its been opend for 24 hours now with no respone from you guys. you can not imagine how frustrated i am right now . i was super excited to play the game again . but you absolutely killed it for me . i will not accept anyyyyything excpet a REFUND OR A PROPER COMPENSATION .
    as this not acceptable or respectfull at all.
    My ticket number is : 1341372 PLEASE SOLVE THIS ASAP .
    They had a bill cycle issue last month they took about $540 for a few years worth of patron. Blamed it on a AA:U subscription issue. There is a huge issue with that because AA:U doesn't have that type of service. It took me 2 weeks of non-stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forum, social media, discord, ticket system, and on their live stream till I got someone to work on my ticket. I almost couldn't pay my rent because these a-holes took money out of my bank account without my consent. I swear the have people wearing multiple hats in their company and only certain days they are allowed to work on them. If you do chargebacks they will ban you and won't talk to you for a while. I recommend trying to do what I did.

Here is an invite to their discord:
    https://discord.gg/Yqgjnk
    (Watch out for Community ambassadors are volunteers and do not work for trion/gamigo so they can't really help)
    Here is their twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/gamigogames
    (mainly have streams on Friday)
    social media:
    https://twitter.com/ArcheAge
    https://www.facebook.com/archeage/

I how this helps because I do hate when they try and steal money like that. Hell for all the trouble they cause me they only gave me 1 month extra on patron. so best of luck to you.

Good luck buddy.
    I did try to Purchase Credits for AAU once and got an error 2 times.
    Later i did notice that they still charge me without getting credits.
    If anybody gets and error while trying to purchase something you shouldnt try it again because you can have the same problem as i have.
    I have 2 tickets open since 9 Days without any answer on a Billing ticket.
    I could reach out to the bank and get my 40 Euros back but then they will react really quick and Ban my account.

its insane how they treat thier players like thuis , its a blatant scam .
    they are complelte scammers. my ticket been there for 3 days now with no answer. i tried discord but as u said ambassadors can not help me with this. i dont know what they are doing . a company like Trion or xl what are they thinking?
    i just dont know what to do now .

its insane how they treat thier players like thuis , its a blatant scam .
    they are complelte scammers. my ticket been there for 3 days now with no answer. i tried discord but as u said ambassadors can not help me with this. i dont know what they are doing . a company like Trion or xl what are they thinking?
    i just dont know what to do now .
    You just go to keep pressing until you can get a CM. If you do give up like I said if and you have to do chargeback be sure to file complaints with your government's Trade Commission. Enough complaints from people and the company can be investigated. Then they can be fined a large sum and have to change on they operate. So maybe then they will hire more support staff. I know its a little extreme but I didn't like how they stole money from me almost missed a rent payment because of it. But I kept pressing and I got my full refund from the billing cycle scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRed View Post
    You just go to keep pressing until you can get a CM. If you do give up like I said if and you have to do chargeback be sure to file complaints with your government's Trade Commission. Enough complaints from people and the company can be investigated. Then they can be fined a large sum and have to change on they operate. So maybe then they will hire more support staff. I know its a little extreme but I didn't like how they stole money from me almost missed a rent payment because of it. But I kept pressing and I got my full refund from the billing cycle scandal.
    What did u do man ???? i am so lost in this situation. nobody from gamigo or any admin here answer to this thread , its as i talk to myself. what am i supposed to do ?
    i want to play the game but i also dont want to lose my money .
    how did u get them to review your ticket and solve this ?

What did u do man ???? i am so lost in this situation. nobody from gamigo or any admin here answer to this thread , its as i talk to myself. what am i supposed to do ?
    i want to play the game but i also dont want to lose my money .
    how did u get them to review your ticket and solve this ?
    Summary: To sum it up above I was saying if you do have to chargeback make sure you do a complaint on gamigo/trion. Like in the USA we have the Federal Trade Commission that you can report companies for not providing the service that they promise to provide. If they get a large number of complaints their company will go under an investigative process. Which if they find enough proof they can be fine a large sum of money for it. Which will force them to change the way they do business.

What are you supposed to do? What I did was I had to keep complaining on the places I said above. I got them to respond to me over discord it was one of their team members it was not a CA.CA are useless besides very basic troubleshooting. After talking to the team member they pasted my info on to support. But they didn't really read or understand my ticket so it was a generic response. I got an email from a dude named Benjamin Edgerly-Dowd which is one of their support people. Said they would have the refunds back by a certain time. Which they failed to refund by that deadline. So now it was going over a week and half on now word what so ever. So I tried emailing the support Ben back nothing happen. Continued complaining on the links above then it became Friday. They do live streams on Friday I was able to get one of CM eye with my issue. They were able to fix it within 15mins of me talking with a CM. That is how I got my ticket resolved before my rent was due.

Last Resort:
    If no responses happen,mute, or ban you still possibly can get your money back. This method will get your full account ban so I don't recommend it is to talk to your bank about a chargeback or if you used PayPal is buyers protection. Be sure to have pictures and documentation were you tried contacting them about their service and how there was no response given. It is always good to make a paper trail. To help show you tried your best to contact them.

Tip: When complaining be sure you have your ticket number visible on the complaint like at the top or bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRed View Post
    Summary: To sum it up above I was saying if you do have to chargeback make sure you do a complaint on gamigo/trion. Like in the USA we have the Federal Trade Commission that you can report companies for not providing the service that they promise to provide. If they get a large number of complaints their company will go under an investigative process. Which if they find enough proof they can be fine a large sum of money for it. Which will force them to change the way they do business.

What are you supposed to do? What I did was I had to keep complaining on the places I said above. I got them to respond to me over discord it was one of their team members it was not a CA.CA are useless besides very basic troubleshooting. After talking to the team member they pasted my info on to support. But they didn't really read or understand my ticket so it was a generic response. I got an email from a dude named Benjamin Edgerly-Dowd which is one of their support people. Said they would have the refunds back by a certain time. Which they failed to refund by that deadline. So now it was going over a week and half on now word what so ever. So I tried emailing the support Ben back nothing happen. Continued complaining on the links above then it became Friday. They do live streams on Friday I was able to get one of CM eye with my issue. They were able to fix it within 15mins of me talking with a CM. That is how I got my ticket resolved before my rent was due.

Last Resort:
    If no responses happen,mute, or ban you still possibly can get your money back. This method will get your full account ban so I don't recommend it is to talk to your bank about a chargeback or if you used PayPal is buyers protection. Be sure to have pictures and documentation were you tried contacting them about their service and how there was no response given. It is always good to make a paper trail. To help show you tried your best to contact them.

Tip: When complaining be sure you have your ticket number invisible on the complaint like at the top or bottom.

Thank you for your advice , appreciate it . i am just so dissapointed that they treat thier customers like this .

+ Reply to Thread