+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Equipment Awakening Scrolls Rank 1

Equipment Awakening Scrolls Rank 1

I was working on upgrading my gear, and salvaged my gear to get a different state. But, I bought an everstone instead of an adventures everstone and didn't get back my infusions or scrolls.

Is there no place to rebuy these scrolls? Do I really have to start the game over for one dumb mistake?

After lv50, you can get hiram gears from diamond shoes 50kills quest(like 10 times), and random from loot [abyssal legion]mobs of DS, calmlands,Nuimari, Marcala, Heedmar.

but for now as I knew, yes.....you can't rebuy the story quest scroll or infusion
    My English not good, so sorry if you feel bad for my words

I made a mistake and destroyed my L28 helm. I can buy the pack with a new helm from weapon merchant. But I lack in scroll and infusion now. I found an guide to destroy items to regain infusions on a caomplicated way. But is there a chance to get awaikening scrolls too?

On other hand - infusion/scrolls bind to character? Or can i make a second one, level, send scrolls/infusion to my first hero with mail and delete him after then!?!

Shyra, I believe they are bound to character, so you can't send them from your alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyra View Post
    I made a mistake and destroyed my L28 helm. I can buy the pack with a new helm from weapon merchant. But I lack in scroll and infusion now. I found an guide to destroy items to regain infusions on a caomplicated way. But is there a chance to get awaikening scrolls too?

On other hand - infusion/scrolls bind to character? Or can i make a second one, level, send scrolls/infusion to my first hero with mail and delete him after then!?!
    I have a suggestion, you can use " adventure's evenstone" to exhange the more uesless gear (instrument>waist or wrists>Bow) into scroll and infusion first. And you can buy substitute in AH or loot from mobs.

After lv50+, you can loot or done Achievements to get hiram gear.
    1)Loot (random hiram gears): [Abyssal Legion] army in diamond shoes(like the region period have affect) , calmland, nuimari, Marcala, Heedmar

2)Achievements: (Achievement> General>Adventure>Quest>>>Masterful Voluntary Hiram Guardian)
    (will get select-able hiram gears at 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th done the quest)
    ...sure---diamond shoes 50kill
    ...not sure--sungold 50kills, exeloch 50kills, ehm, whm
    people always done together in some event like cr, gr, bunker
    My English not good, so sorry if you feel bad for my words

+ Reply to Thread