+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: About the comming Regarding ArchePass compensation

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Why?

This game has been starting characters with 50 inventory, 50 warehouse since its inception. (Yes, I'm a Founder) Sure, was easy to buy more back then and a few packs had maybe 3 scrolls as part of the benefits.

But the game has Always been - you start with 50 and 50. Why would they suddenly start with 100 and 100 just because you can't simply buy more scrolls anymore?

Everybody is on the same playing field. Isn't this what Unchained is all about? Isn't this what the Players screamed for?

8)

I love how all you archage vets pretend to be dumb.

At launch you could buy expansion scrolls straight, i know this, i also was a founder.

With no arch pass and no diligence scrolls inventory is a problem. They need to make a bound version that can be sold for credits or in game gold so people can stop juggling 2 freaking slots.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Not seeing it.

Compare to ESO. Thats a B2P. You start with 60 bag slots. You want more, buy them - either with a LOT of in game gold or with credits. Your mount starts at speed of 1. Max speed is 60. And that does make a Huge travel time difference. Go faster - In game gold at 1 point per day, so it takes 60 days to reach max speed - or use credits and buy speed at +10 speed per 1000 credits.

IMHO, Every B2P has its base game, that everyone starts at. You can earn the perks and improvements, but that takes time, or you can just buy them as they are generally mostly cosmetic. But even then, if you buy them they are solely for the character you purchase for. The next character starts from base. Every character starts from base.

In ESO there is literally Nothing that you can buy with credits that you can turn around and sell on the our equiivalent of the AH. (They use a Trader system which is complete garbage, but thats another story)
    There you go playing dumb.

If archage had a way to spend gold to increase inventory space, this conversation wouldn't exist.

AND NO BUYING IT FROM ANOTHER PLAYER DOES NOT COUNT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4