+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: About the comming Regarding ArchePass compensation

Exclamation About the comming Regarding ArchePass compensation

Regarding ArchePass compensation!

We understand that you are currently not able to receive any diligence coins and are blocked in expanding your inventory, purchasing more labor rechargers e.g.

The team is currently working on wrapping up a package that you can claim through the In-Game marketplace as a compensation for the ArchePass being disabled after the next maintenance!

This pack will include:

45x Diligence Coins
    7x Labor Rechargers

This pack can be acquired twice per Account!
    We originally intended this to be available last week, so we are allowing two claims per account this week.

Accounts that claimed the package the first time/multiple times are currently still being looked into.
    You give your players to expand their inventory:

45x Diligence Coins
    7x lab rechargers

But 30 Diligence Coins alone costs ONE scroll for 10 inventory slots more.

My inventory is full again when I have expanded the inventory by ten places and to the seven Recharger calculate, also I can not unpack the package because I have no room for it because all items are bound to me and I want them do not delete it because I consider it important for my quests and equipment !!

The quests can not go on because I have to make and collect items for that, so I do not play anymore because it's so impossible it really pisses me off!

I also wonder why you do not allow people to buy these extension rolls directly at the AH !?

The templates for these scrolls you can easy import for sale there to help people like me ..

Do you need the SQL command from me ??

Slowly, it really strikes me with this restraint towards the players.

Do you not notice how you annoy the playerbase?

Think about your policy please!

honestly i dont understand why they wont just let us buy them with credits [ bound version ].
    and even more so, i think they should have given us at least 2 of them for free.. why do we need to pay 26$ for an inventory simulator game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elcotek View Post
    You give your players to expand their inventory:

45x Diligence Coins
    7x lab rechargers

But 30 Diligence Coins alone costs ONE scroll for 10 inventory slots more.

My inventory is full again when I have expanded the inventory by ten places and to the seven Recharger calculate, also I can not unpack the package because I have no room for it because all items are bound to me and I want them do not delete it because I consider it important for my quests and equipment !!

The quests can not go on because I have to make and collect items for that, so I do not play anymore because it's so impossible it really pisses me off!

I also wonder why you do not allow people to buy these extension rolls directly at the AH !?

The templates for these scrolls you can easy import for sale there to help people like me ..

Do you need the SQL command from me ??

Slowly, it really strikes me with this restraint towards the players.

Do you not notice how you annoy the playerbase?

Think about your policy please!
    You are being extremely overdramatic here man.

For 1 you can buy the scrolls from the AH when people sell them.

For 2 having full bags is easily rectified. Put stuff in your Warehouse and dispose of junk. Learn to live lean, it's not world ending I promise you.....
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Or send stuff to yourself on slow delivery, can stay in mail for 30 days before you resend to yourself.
    Pretty much unlimited storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    You are being extremely overdramatic here man.

For 1 you can buy the scrolls from the AH when people sell them.

For 2 having full bags is easily rectified. Put stuff in your Warehouse and dispose of junk. Learn to live lean, it's not world ending I promise you.....
    Wrong:

1. All my items are bound and not bound stuff is send to mails, no way to send bound stuff to any place!

2. On my server, there are no scrolls in the AH, and if, they cost more than 150g, that's far too expensive because I do not own that much gold!

3. If you have enough space in your inventory, congratulations, there are also newcomers who are different from you.
    Do not exclude yourself from others!

Read again: all other stuff is already send to mails..

I stop playing and others will follow!

give us a screenshot of your inventory, maybe we can help
    otherwise: otherworld storage from the marketplace can even be installed on an 8x8, solving your "bound" item issue.
    My immediate suggestion: go through your quest log and hand in those quest items ;-) any excess items, which sometimes there are from quests, delete.
    If you have bound items in your inventory that you don´t know what they are good for: google, keep or delete when you know

Quote Originally Posted by Pongik View Post
    honestly i dont understand why they wont just let us buy them with credits [ bound version ].
    and even more so, i think they should have given us at least 2 of them for free.. why do we need to pay 26$ for an inventory simulator game ?
    Arbitrary inventory limits and expansions shouldn't be there in the fücking first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxi View Post
    Arbitrary inventory limits and expansions shouldn't be there in the fücking first place.
    well ofc, when you pay for a game you shouldn't be limited in your inventory, but companies are just greedy.
    i had no doubt they would limit our inventory, but at least give us decent options to expand it.

well, its not like you can just buy a bunch of bag space on Legacy either...

oh wait....

I guess you can

8D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast