+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should i purchase the "Unchained" version..?

Question Should i purchase the "Unchained" version..?

Helloww there,
    I haven't play aa since 2016 or 2017..

¿Is this version "okay.."?
    ¿What's the average GS?
    ¿Is the version populated?
    ¿Do you recommend it?

Thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by RedXSpartan View Post
    Helloww there,

¿What's the average GS?
    ¿Do you recommend it?

Thank you for your time!
    I would not recommend buying Unchained at the moment. The game has MANY problems, such as core mechanisms designed in a horrible way, half baked, which are supposed to make the crossover from the P2W version to the B2P one. Then there are blatant exploits of the game systems, which made a huge gap between the player's GS, LP and wealth possible. In the end, there are numerous bugs which existed for years now, including some new ones.

The biggest issue that we players have is IF and HOW these problems addressed. We have little to no communication from Gamigo, exploiters have all been unbanned and our questions have remained unanswered.

So again, at this moment, I would NOT recommend purchasing the game. Many of us wanted to refund, but surprise surprise, they will not allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMouse View Post
    I would not recommend buying Unchained at the moment. The game has MANY problems, such as core mechanisms designed in a horrible way, half baked, which are supposed to make the crossover from the P2W version to the B2P one. Then there are blatant exploits of the game systems, which made a huge gap between the player's GS, LP and wealth possible. In the end, there are numerous bugs which existed for years now, including some new ones.

The biggest issue that we players have is IF and HOW these problems addressed. We have little to no communication from Gamigo, exploiters have all been unbanned and our questions have remained unanswered.

So again, at this moment, I would NOT recommend purchasing the game. Many of us wanted to refund, but surprise surprise, they will not allow it.
    That's sad.., the game can still be saved but if they don't do the work they supposed to do, then what's the point of joining the cycle again...

Thanks for answering my question

no let it die like every other rerelease.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMouse View Post

The community is not helping neither, it is already damaged and toxic, the majority is always looking to find a glitch or trying to exploit to take advantage over the other. It will be hard to change this mentality when Gamigo support this type of behavior.
    Yesterday, I had to explain to my son how bad the situation is with this mentality, he tried 3 or 4 more times to get the compensation pack to see if it was glitched and get some extra packs.
    That is just a simple example of how Gamigo, allowing the exploiters for a free pass, make people behave that way, always looking for something to take advantage of.

Helloww there,

¿What's the average GS?
    ¿Do you recommend it?

Thank you for your time!
    If you like Archeage, are not a P2W, and want to play, YES I do recommend playing this version before playing in Legacy servers, even with all these issues it is a lot better than Legacy.
    Do not worry about the other ones GS you still can catch up, and the servers are pretty populated.

Helloww there,

¿What's the average GS?
    ¿Do you recommend it?

Thank you for your time!
    Okay. Keep in mind that I'm a new Unchained player (however I've researched the game before making a purchase) so the answers may be off a bit.

1. If by "okay" you mean no pay2win elements, then for the most part, yes. The only thing that may piss some people off is Gamigo allowing for 3 accounts per player and the 100 slot storage chest in the cash shop.
    2. It really depends on a server (and whether or not it was created after or before fixing the ArchePass exploit), but from what I've read, the average seems to be 4-5k.
    3. Very populated, to the point that on some servers you have to wait in queues before logging in, especially older ones such as Wynn (NA) and Alexander (EU).
    4. I haven't played it enough to really say for sure, but given the fact that in f2p version of AA I have had a great time until I've encountered pay2win elements, I guess it can be good to try out.
    Jagielski is perfection.

Buy the unchained version. It's a lot better than the p2w version.

I started a week or two ago, and am enjoying myself a lot updating my gear and doing fishing etc.

+ Reply to Thread