+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hiram dailies.

Hiram dailies.

Please don't ruin your game with dailies.

Many of us work...getting home, having an hour of dailies to do is horrible.

The amount of rewards from dailies should be increased and the amount of scrolls needed to awaken should decrease...slightly.

I should not have to pay with such a fallback in gear-score if I don't them every day.

Make the dailies give more mats than the gear-score curve needs. This is a major issue for me. I play a lot, yet, still not enough to want to do dailies every day.

Not to mention having to do Archepass every day as well if ti comes back.

I mean, can we play the game please?

This game has pretty much "evolved" from a sandbox MMO with a variety of methods to progress and contribute to the world, to a series of daily quest grinds. It started shifting this way back when legacy was still actively played, I don't see them shifting away from it. It's a sad thing that many MMOs these days do, because it's simple and easy to implement and keep people logging in each day, regardless of whether there is substance to the activities.

Just change the main events ppl do daily (CR, GR, WH, Aegis, Hiram) to weekly or half weekly with reset on thursday/friday and multiply rewards accordingly. Just this would free up so much time that ppl would be able to do what they actually want to do in the game.

I already stop doing CR & GR as they give 900 honor only
    focusing mostly on Aegis/Whale - 1800 each + fall of hiram + x3 Halcy +1-2 FFA arenas ( if needed afk ) then fallowed by time to make money and if in mood daily hiram.
    where is time to do abyssal/lusca/1v1/10v10 ??

it would be grate if those would be changed to every 2nd day.

3x halcy how ? it took almost 30 min to get to the first one and the halcy window is only 1h, managed to start second one like 1-2min before end of the window. And no i cant do the midday one because im at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorgrind View Post
    3x halcy how ? it took almost 30 min to get to the first one and the halcy window is only 1h, managed to start second one like 1-2min before end of the window. And no i cant do the midday one because im at work.
    you need to apply in 1st 20 sec when window pop-out or you will be unlucky and will w8 for others to finish to go with 2nd round.
    most of days I am able to do 3 per day in 1h, but sometimes when you go to lobby and w8 there 5 minutes and then get kicked I can only complete 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltruism View Post
    you don't have to do dailies. Their are many people who do not run reset raids with the faction. Do them with your guild or something. Dalies are their to grant you the most current rewards in the different zones. No one says you have to do them all everyday.

Tbh, I think the game needs more dailies stuff not oriented to just Hiram gear or honor.... Proficiency dailies for the blue salt guys, dailies that grant a bit of gold without consuming labor. Guild dailes, nation dailies, etc.. weeklies and even repeatable stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Living Steel View Post
    you don't have to do dailies. Their are many people who do not run reset raids with the faction. Do them with your guild or something. Dalies are their to grant you the most current rewards in the different zones. No one says you have to do them all everyday.

Tbh, I think the game needs more dailies stuff not oriented to just Hiram gear or honor.... Proficiency dailies for the blue salt guys, dailies that grant a bit of gold without consuming labor. Guild dailes, nation dailies, etc.. weeklies and even repeatable stuff..
    troll detected xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Living Steel View Post

Yes, you do have to do them.

It *WILL* drive me away from this game and is cause enough for me to verbalize the feedback. Plenty of other games where I can just login and play the damn thing. I am not looking for other players approval of my feedback, I am giving my feedback to the company and telling them what will keep me and many others.

I agree with more dailies on a wider variety of things. But Hirams is just a mechanic put in to keep us longing in. Keep us longing in with better content, not with daily, copy paste missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltruism View Post

Many of us work...getting home, having an hour of dailies to do is horrible.

The amount of rewards from dailies should be increased and the amount of scrolls needed to awaken should decrease...slightly.

I should not have to pay with such a fallback in gear-score if I don't them every day.

Make the dailies give more mats than the gear-score curve needs. This is a major issue for me. I play a lot, yet, still not enough to want to do dailies every day.

Not to mention having to do Archepass every day as well if ti comes back.

I mean, can we play the game please?
    NO. The reward is too big now and it makes crafting and crafted gear (and all gear drop) meaningless out of hiram. This is a stupid-dumb catch up mechanism and it's very destructive in AAU. ALL quest rewards should be removed or nerfed to 20-33% of current rewards. Keeping catch up mechanism and accelerate gear progression was noob/wrong choice of publishers...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast