+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 13th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[COMPLETED] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 13th

Hello everyone,

We’re bringing Free-to-Play ArcheAge EU and NA servers offline for weekly server maintenance on November 13, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be 3 hours for NA servers, and 4 hours for EU. There will be a ~111mb patch with this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    [COMPLETED] EU: 1AM PST | 9:00 UTC on 11/13/2019 (Wednesday)
    [COMPLETED] NA: 8AM PST | 16:00 UTC on 11/13/2019 (Wednesday)

Changes this Patch:
    • The quest “A Mysterious Ally” has been adjusted. The cooldown for the candle has been reduced from 5min to 10s.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

*UPDATE:
    [11/13 - 12:10 AM] The EU maintenance of ArcheAge is done. Thank you for your patience.

In general, everything is clear with you. You absolutely do not want to answer players' questions about the PTS server. You have been repeatedly asked about its discovery, but it seems VERY DIFFICULT for you to write a few words just to calm people who are not afraid of these words A LOT of real estate that will disappear very soon and things will disappear from the chests. After all, not all items will be returned by mail. I don’t understand one thing, is it really so difficult for you to give an answer? Apparently difficult, since you are doing so ugly. Month! Exactly a month ago, PTS was turned off and from that moment on, you never mentioned it. I am ashamed, friends, ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by AGaeg4es View Post
    In general, everything is clear with you. You absolutely do not want to answer players' questions about the PTS server. You have been repeatedly asked about its discovery, but it seems VERY DIFFICULT for you to write a few words just to calm people who are not afraid of these words A LOT of real estate that will disappear very soon and things will disappear from the chests. After all, not all items will be returned by mail. I donít understand one thing, is it really so difficult for you to give an answer? Apparently difficult, since you are doing so ugly. Month! Exactly a month ago, PTS was turned off and from that moment on, you never mentioned it. I am ashamed, friends, ashamed!
    That's a TEST SERVER, yeah it's a LOT of a test server, that now is a LOT down...
    Cmon it's for testing!

fix the ladder bug gdm

hello i cant, enter the game in europe but i can in north america server, in the first cinematic my game crash without any error is this something for the maintenment? thx

Same !

@Gough, Yes EU is under Maintenance, NA Server Maintenance is 6 Hours later and thats exactly the Reason why you cant login into EU actually at the Moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedeira View Post
    @Gough, Yes EU is under Maintenance, NA Server Maintenance is 6 Hours later and thats exactly the Reason why you cant login into EU actually at the Moment.
    when it ends in europe ? thank

ok thx u very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast