+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    NA ArcheAge Legacy maintenance has been extended by about 1 hour. We'll let you know when the servers are online again.
    What does that mean? Because it's already 19:00 UTC which is 3 hours over the posted schedule. I get that you guys are busy and people are sweating already, but the phrase "less is more," has never applied to information.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #62
    NA ArcheAge Free-to-Play is online now, thanks for playing!

I still can't log into game.....on NA Kaylin.....

Dhristo, seriously. This is your second post where you are not reading the times correctly. The 3 hour maintenance STARTED at 1600 UTC, thus was planned to finish at 1900 UTC. It's not "three hours over the posted schedule" at 1900.

Posting again because the time it showed when I posted last is not correct for MY time zone......it's now after 5PM EST and I still can't get into the game on NA server......the game has been offline for 6 hours.....

14:50 NA west

Just got home from work, did the update. Cant make it past the easy cheat.

edit: restarted my pc, seems to load now and let me in the game.

Seriously getting pizzed……...restarted computer....done all I know how to do.....still getting launch error....unrecognized game client......unknown file version archeage.exe....should I just quit?????

It's now 8:30pm EST game hasn't worked for me for uhmmmm 9 1/2 hours should I just quit?

My two cents ... Massive lag issues have mostly disappeared in the last few days, but crashes have increased.
    They simply cannot handle big raids. Which sucks - especially at reset raids when I do over half of my daily AA activity.

(And, after a LONG time of not being able to log into the forums and a bit more of not being able to actually post anything,
    now I can. But by now I've mostly stopped caring.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast