+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 13th

its ok for glyph and legacy

Thumbs up Any bugs on server?

Any news about the disappearing larder on EU servers? Last unplanned reset on Monday 4.11.2019 I put 10 larders and found 3. Do i need to record a video for 3 days nonstop for you guys should have proof? Oh wait, there should be a log, or not?

And why is it on EU servers only? NA doesnt seem bugged at least copy the game from there it should work

its ok for me ! working done !

@carendash getting glyph error 1016, and i seem to have lost the previous version number in history.txt trying to change it to previous versions to force glyph to update, do you have the previous version number for me please, the one rite before this update, so i can get glyph to update

nvm, i found it, thanks

i havent update my client, this should be the previous version version 460248
    f

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    i havent update my client, this should be the previous version version 460248
    f
    thank you <3

10:57 am est well past the 8am pst for coming back up and yet the server is going back down now? what did they ♥♥♥ up in the initial patch today?

Quote Originally Posted by xorstl View Post
    The destructive feedback you guys are constantly giving disgusts me.
    Like seriously, what do you expect? This is probably the most toxic online gaming community I've ever been in. And the Dev doesn't even fix the easy and obvious stuff like the Jail exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorstag View Post
    Like seriously, what do you expect? This is probably the most toxic online gaming community I've ever been in. And the Dev doesn't even fix the easy and obvious stuff like the Jail exploit.
    Have you not played WoW? they are the worlds worst community ever.

OK, looks like NA Live servers are still down. Currently 17:19 UTC.

As a side note: You guys should really include a waring message for when the Server wasn't found. Game close on failed connection isn't informative at all. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out if the servers are simply down or if the game is crashing post patch. I think that's where the toxicity is comming from, not that the community is bad or "toxic".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast