+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Such a leftist community...

Such a leftist community...

[IMG][/IMG]

how do you get 100 inno when the jury is so leftist?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Not even 1 in 20 chance of inno with these guys they just handing out emotes..

That's because, more often than not, 3 out of 5 jury members are AFK. At least, during my trials that's always the case. Each time the present jury members said I was inno... but well, you know how it goes.

I think the problem isn't that you support President Trump. I think the problem is that you are making screenshots using a phone or at the very least a camera (doesn't really matter if digital or analog one that produces negatives) which is a crime worthy of severe punishment.
    Jagielski is perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagielski View Post
    I think the problem isn't that you support President Trump. I think the problem is that you are making screenshots using a phone or at the very least a camera (doesn't really matter if digital or analog one that produces negatives) which is a crime worthy of severe punishment.
    its a lot faster to post on phone. than to take a screenshot find it and crop it and then post it. but yah i get it the images are ♥♥♥♥ty.

So, let's see. You're pushing your politics into the game and then responding that the community must be leftist because you're not getting inno at the rate you want.
    Almost certainly your juries don't care as much about politics as you do but dislike it being shoved into the game. Or is everyone else automatically a "leftist" becasue you refuse to acknowledge other reasons for jailing you?

IMO, juries usually respond to the accused's attitude and reputation if the player's a faction chatter. From your thread here, I bet the problem isn't your "hat."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast