+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are some of the best ways to make gold?

What are some of the best ways to make gold?

I am not particularly new to ArcheAge as I played it back in 2013 when it originally released, famed hasla, did the basics till it got too out of hand with pay to win. As of now though the game has so much changed and while I am handling myself, I just feel as if there are ways I could definitely be using my time I have better to make gold.

I just keep farming Ancestor Coinpurses... I've seen people saying that it's not the best silver to labor ratio but hey, it works for me to crank my gold stack up for fusion and tempering my gear.
    IGN - Merueme - Ancestral 8
    Server - NA - Denistrious - East-Side
    Guild - Ancient Knights

Coin purses are a safe bet. When I need gold "now", I hit the places that drop ancestral. 1g50s on average easily pays for hereafter stones and gear upgrades, depending on how fast you can grind them. Get in on some library runs, do Lucas, Mistsong, and other game content.

Since the economy is very much player-driven, you won't see many player sharing how they make gold through farming, the auction house and commerce largely due to if you share how to make gold in those ways, everyone looking to skip the work of figuring out how to make gold will tank the value making it worthless within a few days. All I can recommend is sit in front of the auction house, like many have done, and figure how what you can make a profit off of. It only took me 15-20 minutes to figure out a couple of things to do that make gold.

coin purses and fishing ONLY.. if you try commerce you're going to get punished by gamigo and lose all your larders

if i use my daily hiram infusions (incl. from Castle) on my equip there is hardly any Labor left for coinpurses.
    How do you guys manage to get labor for that ?

The things I have mainly been doing is running dungeons, running library when I can, farming and selling what I get from farming. So far it has been making me pretty good money but I also feel as if it is hard to manage my labor.

+ Reply to Thread