+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing Boat stuck!

Fishing Boat stuck!

On Saturday I was fishing north of the out of bounds zone (North of Ynystere then east) I took the most direct route to get back to sell my fish. Unfortunately I went into the OOB zone (out of bounds) and my boat was stuck there and I was teleported before I could correct my course. I couldn't get back in time to use my Rider's skill. and when I did make it back, I attempt to desummon to no avail as it teleported me out again, I am unable to get my ship back and I haven't had a response yet at all from the support team at customer service, the ticket has been sitting since Saturday, about an hour from the incident. Does anyone have any issues like this that they were able to fix? I just want to get back to fishing as that was my main income source!

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    try putting it into your warehouse and taking it back into your inventory
    that helped at least a few people before

It worked for people with a similar problem but it also did not help at all for someone with exactly the same problem as yours.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Thank you very much for the input I do appreciate it! Unfortunately, I just tried it and it didn't work, I think its because the summon is already out.

I can see three ways Gamigo/XL could fix this.
    1. Teleport any mounts/pets that happens to be out of bounds along with player (to the closest location that makes sense, e.g. land summons teleport next to player and boats are teleported to the nearest body of water that has enough space to safely (without damage) put the ship in.
    2. Destroy/kill any OOB summons and then the player has to undergo the standard revival procedure for the type of summon (e.g. going to the nearest stable for mounts or using the sand thing in case of boats).
    3. Unsummon automatically any OOB summons. Similar to #1, but without teleporting them near the player.

I hope they'll do either of them, but I don't hold my breath for it.
    Jagielski is perfection.

Have the same problem, a red player drove my boat over the border and now its stuck ther and i cant summon it because its still full with fish and i have to summon it at the same position were it despawned

Yeah it sucks, as for those options above, I don't care which they do I just want to be able to use the ship I created, lol. You'd figure after all these years they'd have a better fix for it

yeah that Right for me i think the developer not really played or test this game . i mean thinking abaut what you do what can happend when you Chance it to this or that … i say only Arche age pass is now 3 weeks down lol . why they not Chance it bevor lunch the game …. the old game is full of Bugs or they mess up with the unchaind version

Historically a merchant schooner/fishing boat/etc would sit in the OOB area for 10mins and then despawn as long as you stayed a fair distance away during that time... you would lose the packs it carried as they would drop when it despawned.
    Is this not the case anymore then as it still happens when the summon isn't in the OOB area ?

my boat is still sitting with the load in there as of now from 24 hours before I posted this original topic. I don't care how I get it back I just want it back...ive missed out on a couple weeks of fishing which could honestly be thousands of gold at this rate.

+ Reply to Thread