+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Costume price variance

Costume price variance

It's about 10 to 33 dollars per outfit if you buy credits 100 dollars at a time. It would make sense to me if there were stats on the outfits. I'm assuming there was some power attached in legacy, but they were removed for this version. If this is the case, please fix it.

I like buying skins in games, but the nonsensical pricing triggers me.

Hell yea!! and while you’re at it! throw it in a RNG box!! /sarcasm

I think it's likely that "fix it" is too easy to misinterpret. I meant to fix it by removing the absurd price variance. Not add the stats back.

There were no stats associated with costume SKINS. The price variance is a status thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bLast View Post
    Hell yea!! and while you’re at it! throw it in a RNG box!!
    I really like this idea, Also make them tradeable. I would really like to be able to sell costumes for gold.

You could at very least, Gives us a Royals Rags back in the diligence shop, and let us put the costume on there to sell for in game gold.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Wait for rock in ur head. This server is meant to be not getting gold from cash. So no trade.
    But i would like to have a gift option. Coz no way i can give something from shop to a friend that doesn't live in my city/Country. And the prices a really high.

What I would like to see is a tiered system like TERA. Pay a few credits for an image costume that lasts a week. Have another level to rent the costume for a month. A little bit more to get the costume permanently on on character. Or a little more still to acquire a costume you can use across all characters on the account.

A pricing scheme that based on the wild fluctuations currently in the game would look somewhat like this:

7 day rental - 300 credits
    30 day rental - 900 credits
    1 char permanent - 1500 credits
    Account wide permanent - 3000 credits

In every case, the costume wouldn’t be tradable to anyone else.

Costumes should be like 5 to 20$ worth of credits depending on how fancy or rare the game wants them to be... but yeah being able to sell them for gold would be awesome and would allow those players who can't afford that 20$ fire emulating skin a chance to get it without wasting his hard earned dilegence coins that he needs to use to compete with and not worry about vanity items like picture frames and costumes with.

Permitting the sale of gold bought costumes for credits would be a complete destruction of the AAu idea. We would again have p2w servers. Please note that apart from purchasing the account, Gamigo has no possibility of earning an AAu version. The only option is to sell costumes. I know how much it costs to maintain IT technical infrastructure and IT staff, and we all want the service we bought to work well.
    I think, however, that there could be sales events from time to time, when outfits could be bought at half the price in credits and paying the rest in gold. Without the possibility of resale to other players.
    By the way, maybe some of you bought bloomfang for diligence coins? does it have the autoloot function?
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    Wait for rock in ur head. This server is meant to be not getting gold from cash. So no trade.
    But i would like to have a gift option. Coz no way i can give something from shop to a friend that doesn't live in my city/Country. And the prices a really high.
    "Gifting" leads to selling, although it's a lot riskier, and if it goes wrong you can't report it without getting into trouble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast