+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Opinion: Ability to have 3 accounts per player should be replaced by ability to create 6 characters

Opinion: Ability to have 3 accounts per player should be replaced by ability to create 6 characters

Total number of characters you'd be able to play as would remain the same, but this would remove (unfair IMO) advantage of people playing at once on 3 different machines since you can't login to the same account multiple times at once (and if you can, this is a serious exploit on its own).
    Jagielski is perfection.

Really, all this moaning about having 3 accounts.
    Why not just do it yourself?
    You really think a mass refund of the accounts not used under your suggestion is going to happen.
    And you would also need to buy those extra 4 character slots.

the point of having 3 accounts is more labor, not a char. If ppl have 3 pc and money for 3 acc its their right. If you can't do that its your problem.

Well then, we may just as well port the entire cash shop from the legacy to make it fully p2w. Is that what you really want?
    Jagielski is perfection.

Entire cash shop of legacy would be a lot different than just an extra processing labor a day you can use. I use it mainly to hold extra land. Which doesn't even need additional PCs. Just log in to use their labor on certs to hold down land leveling them that way. Allows for my main to use labor for non-land stuff.

It's only a one time payment of $25. That doesn't hit the bank any. So is a good investment if you plan on playing a long time.

The entire cash shop would allow for people to whale for thousands of dollars easy. $50 vs few thousand hmmmmm....
    Code:
    . . . |\-=-/| . /| |O _ O| |\ /'\ \_^-^_/ / `\ /' \-/ ~ \-/ `\ | /\\ //\ | \|\|\/-""-""-\/|/|/

I have to agree that people should only having one account as I wonder how many people there are that have multiple accounts own land on each and how much. It sucks because Gamigo promised there would be enough land for everyone and while that is somewhat true a friend and I could not find enough land on the Nuian side for two 16x16 plots for each of us so we had to resort to finding what land we could get on the Harani side in Rokhala Mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalize View Post
    I have to agree that people should only having one account as I wonder how many people there are that have multiple accounts own land on each and how much. It sucks because Gamigo promised there would be enough land for everyone and while that is somewhat true a friend and I could not find enough land on the Nuian side for two 16x16 plots for each of us so we had to resort to finding what land we could get on the Harani side in Rokhala Mountains.
    You just said that Nuians as always much populated then Harani.

honestly the main reason they said they were gonna put a character limit of 2 was to limit labor and in the PTS each character had its own labor like legacy then it changed to account labor so limiting the characters did not affect labor in a huge way at all except in the Archepass which took effort to get the labor.
    so the huge thing about having alts is now a minor issue an more of a hindrance now. i know you can go and get gilda with alts an do this an that daily but without alts having there own labor the effect they have in unchained is so minor vs alts in legacy, so maybe they will release character slot scrolls soon.

and what about the people who play in the same house? im sure they will love to play all under one account. Dumb@ss

More accounts is more lb, more honor, more vocation, more blue salt bounds tokens, more family quest onyx. Same is for more chars per account except lb. Its not only lb advantage for having more accounts or chars. Not mentioning AP yet. Yes there are enough ppl so crazy and nolifer to do this.

BTW gamigo needs to start monitoring effectively the 3 accounts rule with zero tolerance, there are enough ppl with way more then 3 accounts. They promised this and needs to be done now not after a long time. Else this part will be the same as legacy or worse because of the fixed patron status

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast