+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Commerce is broken

Commerce is broken

Idk how it is on the other servers but in mine there is problem where it's not even worth it to do packs at all except larders. You make almost just as much gold if you sold the materials as you would when turning in a pack that requires a lot of labor. This needs to be fixed.

Either lower the material amount and up the gold or make it give something else like idk diligence since we can't get this currency any other way besides the devs giving it. Or how about gold and diligence.

Needs fixing no matter how you look at it though.

OR simply just yell at people that does commerce. Why is commerce broken? Oh cuz everyone does commerce. Problem solved.

I neeed GILDA! Make it pack with gilda.

Commerce is broken because onyx is cheap
    onyx is cheap because crafters does not need a lot onyx
    crafters does not need a lot onyx because crafted gears are useless
    crafted gears are useless because free quest gear is like delphinad

Quote Originally Posted by Gwanelle View Post
    Commerce is broken because onyx is cheap
    onyx is cheap because crafters does not need a lot onyx
    crafters does not need a lot onyx because crafted gears are useless
    crafted gears are useless because free quest gear is like delphinad
    removing crafting delph and aynad is terrible yes but onyx is needed for a lot more, even for hereafter stones lol
    If you only look at commerce, problem is the ratio at outlets and the balance in rewards. Gilda pack and blue salt pack vs other packs/larders is out of balance

it's ONE onyx / 10 hereafters .

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    I neeed GILDA! Make it pack with gilda.
    For gilda stars u can do daily quests from Community Center. Quests are rly simple to do. Each CC in pvp area have diferent quantity of quests. Quests u can buy from Blue Salt vendor in CC for 1G each. Do all that quests, do WB, do rifts with bosses and u can earn over 40 gilda stars per day.

Ynystere -1
    Rookborne -2
    Windscour -5
    Perinor -1
    Hasla -6

Hellswamp -3
    Karkase -5
    Sanddeep -2
    Halcyona -2
    Cinderstone -2
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    For gilda stars u can do daily quests
    no thank you. The quests is the thing i wan't not to do after lvl cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    no thank you. The quests is the thing i wan't not to do after lvl cap.
    I have lvl anc 10 and so far the crown has not fallen from my head since doing quests. If daily are below your dignity, well, Your Highness, you can only cry on the forum that you don't have gilda stars. That quests is rly nice idea. Everyone over 30 lvl can easy earn gildas, not only high top pvp hardcores via oversea trade run
    BTW economy, can someone from Gamogo look on Gildaron server how looks pack prices? in Austera for example: 60%, 70% price. this is tragedy.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Remloss View Post

Either lower the material amount and up the gold or make it give something else like idk diligence since we can't get this currency any other way besides the devs giving it. Or how about gold and diligence.
    This won't solve anything. It would just mean that more people would do the runs hence the demand would be even lower. The problem with commerce is that too many people are doing it (so it must not be that bad).

A lot of money can be made with the actual trading system, you just need to adapt. You're not happy with the regular packs, make larders. Your local pack is not worth it anymore, settle in a new region. Solis demands are crap, deliver to Ynystere. you need to do stuff that other players are not doing, and yes that means doing those hasla runs and the likes.

I think the system is working as intended. Some people will thrive because they can adapt, others will give up and go fishing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast