+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Please don't allow high level people attacking low level people in war zones

  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    Or.... heres a magical idea.. dont go to a zone at war on a low level character if you dont want to be killed. I cant believe people actually want others to be punished for pvp during war which encourages pvp. We have reached new lows holy ♥♥♥♥.
    I would never go to war zone if we were not required to do so to progress in the game. The peace times are short and conflict then war times are long. Low levels are pushed to go to war zones right from the first since they are sent there for their first farm.
    Magical Idea,,,,what is yours??

  2. #72
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by MrUbiquity View Post
    I'm not saying they should be punished for pvp during war, I'm saying they shouldn't reward the players that can't pvp at their own level/gearscore and just pick on the lowbies. If they want to PVP, that's fine, but they sure as hell shouldn't be rewarded for a zero effort kill.
    This seems to be what your not getting, alot of people, myself included, are MUCH higher GS than the majority of the community. I dont just 1 shot level 30s, I 1 shot 65% of the 55s.....

    Welcome to Archeage. Quit Crying, if you dont like the way things are, GO PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME. Stop trying to change the game to fit your snowflake version of what it should be.

    You will NEVER stop whining. If they put in this change, you suggest. Then when you hit 55, and your 4k GS, and I am 9k GS, and I 1 shot you. You will cry about that and then we will be here again. There will always be someone better than you, who is going to kill you in 1 hit, whether they are higher level, or have better gear. Thats MMOs, They have more time, and are more dedicated to the game than you. Thats the simple reality.

    "Remove honor from anyone who kills anyone who has 500+ GS less" will be your next post, and it will never end. PvP Happened in a PvP game, Stop Crying about it. If you dont like it, dont play PvP games, it really is THAT SIMPLE.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  3. #73
    The farm cart quest starts in Halcy and goes to Rookborne and Kark and all of these places are conflict/war zones. Some people are just toxic and their only fun in the game is to 1 shot people way below their level and gear score. It’s sad but unfortunately, that’s how sandbox mmos are with people being the ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ that they probably are in real life. Most people see some low level and leave them alone. Others justify their ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ behavior because it’s a pvp game. A pvp game doesn’t make people toxic. They choose to be that way.

  4. #74
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittysoftpaw View Post
    The farm cart quest starts in Halcy and goes to Rookborne and Kark and all of these places are conflict/war zones. Some people are just toxic and their only fun in the game is to 1 shot people way below their level and gear score. It’s sad but unfortunately, that’s how sandbox mmos are with people being the ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ that they probably are in real life. Most people see some low level and leave them alone. Others justify their ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ behavior because it’s a pvp game. A pvp game doesn’t make people toxic. They choose to be that way.
    You just hit the nail on the hammer, "1 shotting Low levels and people below their GS"

    So the 7k/8k/9k guys, are supposed to what? PVP no one? People in that Range 1 shot most of the playerbase. Get a grip people. MMOs are not balanced, their Play isnt fair, this is simply reality of the Genre. If you cant handle that, choose a different Genre. I think single player games would be a better fit for most the people in these comments.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  5. #75
    Instead of telling people to find another game to play, it’s better to help people understand why it exists other than the generic, “it’s part of the game”. Pirating is part of the game, but people don’t actually have to pirate and those that do, CHOOSE to do so. Sure, it does make the game more fun for some, miserable and stressful for others, but the bottom line is that it’s allowed and people will definitely choose bad behavior over good.

    Sure, it’s not fair, but a lot of things in Archeage isn’t fair, including people like me who have many alts and own pretty much all of the northwestern side of Rockhala. Hoarding land may not make it fair for new people or people wanting land to find any, but it’s allowed and so we hoard in order to pad our pockets and make gold for our patrons.

    In short, killing low gear score people and newbies are awful for the people being killed, but some people are toxic pos and they’ll continue to do so with no benefit to them at all. It’s not game mechanics that make people pos, but the people themselves that choose to be that way.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    This seems to be what your not getting, alot of people, myself included, are MUCH higher GS than the majority of the community. I dont just 1 shot level 30s, I 1 shot 65% of the 55s.....
    Wrong, I totally get that, and am fine with the fact that you can and will do exactly that. I'm just not fine with you chasing away the lowbies that are driving the economy and giving us a playerbase. If all the lowbies quit, you'd be whining that the servers were dead and there's nothing to do. And you don't even get that it's players that go out of their way to grief lowbies and flex their epeen pulling wings off of virtual flies that are causing the playerbase to quit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    Welcome to Archeage. Quit Crying, if you dont like the way things are, GO PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME. Stop trying to change the game to fit your snowflake version of what it should be.
    Thanks for the welcome, you're not my mom, I like the game and don't want to see elitist jackanapes kill it with their idiocy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    You will NEVER stop whining. If they put in this change, you suggest. Then when you hit 55, and your 4k GS, and I am 9k GS, and I 1 shot you. You will cry about that and then we will be here again. There will always be someone better than you, who is going to kill you in 1 hit, whether they are higher level, or have better gear. Thats MMOs, They have more time, and are more dedicated to the game than you. Thats the simple reality.
    Meh, already past 55, have under 4k gearscore, and don't care if I get one-shot repeatedly. It's just a game, and I can just take a break and log into another character to do something else. I get that aspect of MMOs. But when an ancestral lvl whatever is repeatedly killing a lowbie trying to quest, with no gains other than the sadistic joy of ruining their day, it just shows what a POS the higher leveled/geared character is. I'm advocating that honor be gained by honorable combat, and honor lost/impacted by ruining someones day for the sake of ruining someones day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    "Remove honor from anyone who kills anyone who has 500+ GS less" will be your next post, and it will never end. PvP Happened in a PvP game, Stop Crying about it. If you dont like it, dont play PvP games, it really is THAT SIMPLE.
    Nope, not gonna say remove honor. That's stupid and small-minded. I'd rather they just do the debuff to decrease honor gained until they atone for their dishonorable actions. I'm advocating for a smarter PvP game, not an overgeared button masher's playground. I like PvP, and enjoy the thrill of running through warzones with packs, etc. I wish they'd bring back the old trade system (or just change legacy to non-p2w like unchained) so I could do it again.

    Oh, and quit crying that someone has a different opinion than you. It makes you look like a liberal snowflake.

  7. #77
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by MrUbiquity View Post
    Wrong, I totally get that, and am fine with the fact that you can and will do exactly that. I'm just not fine with you chasing away the lowbies that are driving the economy and giving us a playerbase. If all the lowbies quit, you'd be whining that the servers were dead and there's nothing to do. And you don't even get that it's players that go out of their way to grief lowbies and flex their epeen pulling wings off of virtual flies that are causing the playerbase to quit.



    Thanks for the welcome, you're not my mom, I like the game and don't want to see elitist jackanapes kill it with their idiocy.



    Meh, already past 55, have under 4k gearscore, and don't care if I get one-shot repeatedly. It's just a game, and I can just take a break and log into another character to do something else. I get that aspect of MMOs. But when an ancestral lvl whatever is repeatedly killing a lowbie trying to quest, with no gains other than the sadistic joy of ruining their day, it just shows what a POS the higher leveled/geared character is. I'm advocating that honor be gained by honorable combat, and honor lost/impacted by ruining someones day for the sake of ruining someones day.



    Nope, not gonna say remove honor. That's stupid and small-minded. I'd rather they just do the debuff to decrease honor gained until they atone for their dishonorable actions. I'm advocating for a smarter PvP game, not an overgeared button masher's playground. I like PvP, and enjoy the thrill of running through warzones with packs, etc. I wish they'd bring back the old trade system (or just change legacy to non-p2w like unchained) so I could do it again.

    Oh, and quit crying that someone has a different opinion than you. It makes you look like a liberal snowflake.
    They dont need to remove honor from killing lowbies, As those lowbies you keep QQing for, are already buffed more than you.....

    You have a 4k GS right, a character under 50, gets a buff that gives them the equivalent to a 6k GS, when in a non war zone. I do not 1 shot level 30s when it isnt war. I would 1 shot you, when it isnt war. Go try it yourself and see, go attack a red during non war.

    Also, you keep making assumptions about me. Which are not true. I am not the person that you are complaining about. If I am in a PvP zone, I kill anyone I come across, I dont take the time to check their level, I see Red its dead. Being that I kill most people in 1 shot, it doesnt even register what level they are half the time. I am not going out of my way to kill low levels, I just kill everyone.

    I do not, however Stalk anyone, nor do I camp a quest area ect. I run by to where ever I am going, and kill along the way. If I inconvenienced a Low Level, or a Max level, IDC, They are red, its MY JOB to inconvenience them, we are not friends. We are Enemies, I am West you are Easting, We are AT WAR.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  8. #78
    Senior Member Noxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    Yes, lets make level 30s broken so they fill merchants and people wont kill them to take them.

    Screw it, lets just remove PVP altogether, who needs PVP.

    I was 55, day 2 of this server being a thing, If yall would spend less time whining and more time leveling this wouldnt even be an issue for anyone. This isnt AA 1.3, You can hit 55, in literally a Day, if you try. If your still not 55, just uninstall.
    Kid, Talk to your mother to change your diet and stop taking these drugs, what you write sounds like a testimony from a psychiatric hospital patient.
    55 lvl in one day can make a person who returns at 10 am from school and has no other responsibilities in life except eat dinner and going to the toilet. Many of us come back from school much later because they are in an older class than you, many of us work until late afternoon and there is no whole day to play. Strain your head very much and imagine that many of us even on the weekend are not all day to play.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    ....
    They are red, its MY JOB to inconvenience them, we are not friends. We are Enemies, I am West you are Easting, We are AT WAR....
    It all depends what type of person you are. If you are undervalued and complex, when you get a fast car you become a pirate and run people over.
    A few days ago I was doing quests for gildastar at Hellswamp, he was in a war phase. While doing these quests I met some "red" enemy with low level. I was moving the skateboard because it is faster and more convenient for me. You would take the opportunity and kill the toddler, and I took him on a skateboard and rode all over hellswamp having a great time.
    Well, I had the technical opportunity to kill him, since it was more fun to ride together. I hope he had a great time too, because he was happy to jump on my skateboard.
    Contrary to what you think, AA offers a lot more than pvp. There are dozens of other ways to have fun. You just have to have a little imagination and good intentions to even have fun with someone from the opposite faction without killing each other.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts