+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please don't allow high level people attacking low level people in war zones

Please don't allow high level people attacking low level people in war zones

Is very annoying be attacked by ascended people being a low level in low level war zones, people does not have any chance against this. Low level people need wait hours waiting for a peace period to play in that zones.

Thanks

I wonder where did go the peace zone in housing zones? Or it never been on EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    That change was stupid, and it was thankfully reverted.

THIS IS A PVP GAME, If you want to play Farmville go PLAY IT.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    Peace zone in houses area not working if is "war".

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    That change was stupid, and it was thankfully reverted.

THIS IS A PVP GAME, If you want to play Farmville go PLAY IT.
    You're wrong buddy. This is not a pvp game, but a game with extensive pvp. If someone sees only pvp in AA, they have very limited thinking and offends AA developers who have done a lot of work to create so many different gaming options. AA is such a well-developed and varied game that you can play for months, have fun and have no PVP fight.
    I also think that the possibility of such an attack should be limited in some way. People have limited playing time and it is not always possible to wait for "peace" to do quests. A good solution would be up to 55lvl marking your character for the desire to play pvp. If marked then you can attack that player and he can pvp too, if not then there is no possibility of attack, and that plaer can't pvp too. A change of status would be possible once every 12 hours. to eliminate any tricks. As of lvl Ancestral 1, it would be impossible to exclude characters from pvp. If a low level player were in a group with at least one ancestral lvl player then he would be subject to the same pvp rights as lvl ancestral during the group and one hour after leaving it to prevent various tricks. Exclusion from pvp would not work if the player below lvl ancestral was carries a commercial package or driving any vehicle.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Peace zone in houses area not working if is "war".

You're wrong buddy. This is not a pvp game, but a game with extensive pvp. If someone sees only pvp in AA, they have very limited thinking and offends AA developers who have done a lot of work to create so many different gaming options. AA is such a well-developed and varied game that you can play for months, have fun and have no PVP fight.
    I also think that the possibility of such an attack should be limited in some way. People have limited playing time and it is not always possible to wait for "peace" to do quests. A good solution would be up to 55lvl marking your character for the desire to play pvp. If marked then you can attack that player and he can pvp too, if not then there is no possibility of attack, and that plaer can't pvp too. A change of status would be possible once every 12 hours. to eliminate any tricks. As of lvl Ancestral 1, it would be impossible to exclude characters from pvp. If a low level player were in a group with at least one ancestral lvl player then he would be subject to the same pvp rights as lvl ancestral during the group and one hour after leaving it to prevent various tricks. Exclusion from pvp would not work if the player below lvl ancestral was carries a commercial package or driving any vehicle.
    No lol.

You actually cannot play for months with no PvP play. The main story quest, takes you through every PvP Zone, including brief stops into Aurioa, where outside of a couple of the zones, are in constant PvP. Heedmar, Exeloch, Sungold Fields, Marcala, no peace EVER.

You are delusional thinking this isn't a PvP game, the entire game and all it's systems revolve around PvP.

Sure you have the option to do a "Safe Traderun" which will pay half of what a non safe one will. That's to give Risk = Reward and more meaning to PvP.

Oh if you want to avoid PvP, let's take a count of what you can't do.
    You can't do abyssal event.
    You can't kill luscas.
    You can't do Sungold/Exeloch Dailies.
    You can't do certain farming that requires Aruroan materials.
    You can't ocean fish. You can't ocean trade.
    You can't do Golden Plains battle.
    You can't kill most World Bosses.
    You can't Join a guild. You can, maybe now, till even the crap guilds hit level 3.

There is plenty more, that's a pretty big deal list already. There is even more, that you will have to do by following peace timers. Which will be very difficult.

They are not going to implement pve servers nor Pve Flagging. This has been cried for, and the Devs replied. AA is at its backbone a PvP / GvG game, as are 95% of KR MMOs.

If the OP doesn't like that, they need to seek another game. This is what Archeage is, and it will only be worse for him as he gets higher level. At low levels you get a buff as long as a zone is not in war.

Fresh 55s get no buff, and they are easier to one shot then the buffed 40s. Welcome to Archeage.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    No lol.

You actually cannot play for months with no PvP play. The main story quest, takes you through every PvP Zone, including brief stops into Aurioa, where outside of a couple of the zones, are in constant PvP. Heedmar, Exeloch, Sungold Fields, Marcala, no peace EVER.

You are delusional thinking this isn't a PvP game, the entire game and all it's systems revolve around PvP.

Sure you have the option to do a "Safe Traderun" which will pay half of what a non safe one will. That's to give Risk = Reward and more meaning to PvP.

Oh if you want to avoid PvP, let's take a count of what you can't do.
    You can't do abyssal event.
    You can't kill luscas.
    You can't do Sungold/Exeloch Dailies.
    You can't do certain farming that requires Aruroan materials.
    You can't ocean fish. You can't ocean trade.
    You can't do Golden Plains battle.
    You can't kill most World Bosses.
    You can't Join a guild. You can, maybe now, till even the crap guilds hit level 3.

There is plenty more, that's a pretty big deal list already. There is even more, that you will have to do by following peace timers. Which will be very difficult.

They are not going to implement pve servers nor Pve Flagging. This has been cried for, and the Devs replied. AA is at its backbone a PvP / GvG game, as are 95% of KR MMOs.

If the OP doesn't like that, they need to seek another game. This is what Archeage is, and it will only be worse for him as he gets higher level. At low levels you get a buff as long as a zone is not in war.

Fresh 55s get no buff, and they are easier to one shot then the buffed 40s. Welcome to Archeage.
    Dude, you write nonsense yourself, I have been playing AA for 5-6 years so don't tell stupidity. Apart from doing the main quest, which you only do ONCE, you don't have to enter the pvp zones if you don't want to. You can do many other things in the game, just have a little imagination. If you lack it and follow the path that developers have created for you, it's your business, but don't push people's stupidity. Of course, for many people pvp is exciting and for many the whole game environment is just a way to better armament and playing pvp. But AA as one of the few mmo offers much more. If you don't notice it, don't brag about your questionable IQ in the forum
    I think that you just like to attack weaker players and that is why you are defending the current situation.
    The examples you cite are about actions you can do, but you don't have to. However, the main quest is much more important because we get a lot of items and teleports etc. You also haven't noticed that if you are going with a group of 15-30 players on WB, then you probably won't get caught up in any pvp, unless you do it yourself. All the examples you cited relate to large groups of players where you are not exposed to unwanted pvp.
    If you read what I wrote carefully, you would notice that I do not question the significance of pvp in AA. I wrote about protecting low levels so that they can safely do the main quest. Of course, I go to WB, I go to other things that are in pvp zones in AA, but I don't play pvp because I don't like it. And the least appealing is that someone who does the main quest and has a level 40 can be killed by 3 ancestral5 or higher. I proposed a solution that does not eliminate any reasonable pvp element. I know that many people like it and I respect it. And im in guild, in pvp guild, but my guildmates respect this im not pvp player. BTW, I also go to Golden Plains, but only for the labor portion, for nothing more. And answer yourself now why the gearscore down limit for GP entry is set to 4k?
    And you don't have to "welcome me in AA", I probably play it longer than you and I'm certainly a lot older than you, i saw much more games in my life than you. I started from Amiga 500. Do you known what is this ?

some statistics:
    Nuia continent: 10 Safe/peace zones + 5 periodicaly pvp
    Haranya continent: 9 safe / peace zones + 5 periodicaly pvp
    Auroria: 6 permanent pvp zones + 7 periodicaly pvp

So, over 55 lvl we can do most of game content without pvp. Many only with group ofc.

I'm not quoting the huge post of stupid. Because that's all it is.

I will comment on the last part, and the first part.

First part.

ALL ENDGAME CONTENT TAKES PLACE IN PVP ZONES.
    If you want to try and play carebear in a PVP game, you can. You will however have a very very long road to max level, the mobs to get there are in PvP zones.

You will not be obtaining MANY endgame currencies, that are nesscary for gearing.

You will never be in end game gear, ever. All of the current Endgame gear requires participating in PvP events and in PvP zones. The things you get from these Zones, Events, Dailies, are BOUND so you cannot buy them.

I do not care how long you have played the game, I have played it since Alpha as well, that doesn't change the reality, THIS IS A PVP GAME.

Now on to the last part, those "periodicaly pvp" zones, are not that. They are periodicaly safe....

You have Tension, which is PvP and based on kills how long it lasts.

You have conflict for 30 mins after tension.

You have war for 2 hours after conflict.

You have peace for 1 hour after war.

(Those times do vary, per zone, but are pretty average)

Peace makes up for up to 20% of the zones time, with 80% being PVP. They are PVP zones, not "periodicaly pvp"

The only safe zones, are the ones meant for low level players, 1-30. The second you hit 30, you are sent to PvP zones for the rest of your play.

If you want to RP as a carebear, and ignore 90% of the games content, then stay in the low level zones, achieve nothing and get nowhere.

BTW your idea of a Flagging system is actually the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. It shows you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about how this game works, or why things work they way they do.

It's rather your posts are stupid and you don't see anything except pvp. You are like a horse with flaps on its eyes. If you think that dungeons, WB, ayanad library are pvp events then think so. I go to rifts, WB's and dungeons almost every day and really there is a pvp fight there in exceptional cases. I also have engame equipment, and pvp fights happened to me really sporadically. THAT IS EVEN IF I AM IN THE PVP ZONE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I MUST / WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN PVP !!! If I have high level I take the risk consciously and I'm ready for it, if I have low level it is simply embarrassing. That is why the Golden Plains event is so cool, because all participants WANT TO TAKE PART IN THAT PVP FIGHT, AND HAVE A SIMILAR LEVEL. There is no lvl 40 and ancestral 15 there. Too hard to understand, right?
    The topic began with protecting low-level players against coked pvp adhd idiots wanting to cheaply buy killing statistics and it went down on your stupid pvp stubbornness.
    The fact that an event takes place in a zone that is not always a pvp zone does not mean that everything we do there is pvp. WB are not a pvp fight, dungeons are not a pvp fight, getting equipment and hiram infusion are not a pvp fight. But nothing will help because the flip on the eyes !! You don't see any AA crafting, farms, residential zones etc. Nothing but pvp.
    And I don't care which version of the game you're playing, you could even play it since birth but you can't look beyond the pvp horizon and see anything more.
    I wish you pleasant killing players who are 20-30 lvl weaker than you, because as you can see this is the greatest fun for you.
    Btw, the stupidest things I've read are your posts.

XL Games is playing 4d chess. They made a MMO that the initial group of players get to experience normally, but players who start later and returning players get met with a mountain of brutal problems like ganking by high GS while just trying to get quest infusions for better gear and lack of good land. This discouraging of new revenue might seem odd to mere mortals like you and I, but it's secretly brilliant.

I find it funny that pvp players think its a pvp game and pve players think its a pve game. Both are right. You can play it in both styles, have content for both styles, and can mix and match to your hearts content. Not sure why its necessary to put each other down just cause you cant see it any other way than your own opinion....

If you are low-level in an area with pvp action, accept that you will probably require more time because of dying, or wait for peace time....either way, you will finish eventually. No need to get mad...don't even have to fight back unless you want to. See...you can choose to play either way. I don't even try to understand why some pvpers are scared of a real challenge. They will only target others when they know they cant lose....guess its fun for them. Just don't let it bother you....no need to rush, there is no way to win or lose...so just have fun and don't let others spoil that for ya. Personally, I love this game and play it mostly in a solo manner. Everyone can play it the way they want...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast