+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Salty pvpers kicking ppl in 10v10

  1. #11
    Junior Member Burnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    4
    Saying to somebody "Garbage player" coz he is new or has less time for playing is a wrong statement! The only garbage and toxic person i can see here is you Cyber, no matter if you are a veteran or not. Oh mister i know everything, you might be 32 years old but your mental age is definitely less than that.

    In mmos, there are usually 3 types of people:

    1) Friendly/helpful persons, they are good coz they care/worry about everything in the world they live.
    2) Neutral persons, this is a big part of the Community, they dont want to take part in a fight and that's fine!
    3) Toxic/intolerant persons, they believe they are better than others in their fantasy bubble, they also have the courage of their convictions, even though other people may not agree or approve. those players are very unhealthy for the Community

    I'm sorry to hear that Gandalf. I had a character ancestral 1 in Halnaak, have found a nice guild and did enjoy playing AAU a lot until i tried that CR raid for the first time, several players started saying to the raid leader to kick me coz i have made a mistake. I have learned my Lesson ofc but what an awful experience! So i took a break from AAU and started with a new character in Gildaron. I find the Community much better there, less populated than halnaak or alexander but at least, most players are very nice!

  2. #12
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris (Nuia) | Alexander (Haranya)
    Posts
    1,995
    1)
    While I don't like Cyberlocc's way of writing, his argument is spot-on.

    If your skills are not lvl 55 you are missing out on 1 skill which is often an important one so your damage output is reduced.
    If your skills are not lvl 55 you are missing out on the max rank of your skills which means your damage output is heavily reduced.
    If you aren't ancestral lvl12 you do not have access to all possible ancestral version of your skills so you may not be able to use the most fitting version of your skills.

    Someone who does not have all ancestral skills may have a slight disadvantage in pvp.
    Someone who does not have lvl55 has a huge disadvantage in pvp.
    If you are at a disadvantage, a lot of people will see you as a hindrance and will not take you with them because it means they are more likely to lose than with someone else.


    2)
    The use of the word 'salty'
    It isn't used correctly by the OP.
    The ones creating the teams do not even care about him. -> no crying -> no salt
    He is upset because they kick him so if someone is crying, it is him. -> salty
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    LOL, NO.

    Sorry your bad at the game, I shouldnt be forced to carry you. That is Real LIFE, Im sorry you dont get included when your not up to par, THAT IS REAL LIFE. Remeber at Recess, when you were not picked for soccer, because you were fat? Same thing here buddy. Every game has a kick system, to remove the people that DO NOT BELONG. Its not my fault, that you are subpar, its yours. If you dont want to be kicked, GET GUD KID.
    People with lower gear score are subpar? The arrogance of this person. Everyone who plays the game should be able to play in instances and arenas. You, at one time, was lower gear score. Everyone has to start somewhere and until people are all the same level of gear score, people like you shouldn’t be allowed to stop them from participating where their gear score allows them to participate.

    I love it how people have to declare themselves intelligent in a game. Game is life for them.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    26
    People who are arguing that they should be kicked are simply wrong. My level 40 fanatic can get the most kills on our team in the drill camp. It WAS a hindrance before when our GS and actual equips were in question, but now that they "balanced" the arenas, most skills and combos are going to be gotten by the time the character is level 40. A lower level will not have access to every skill, but would people really kick their only healer if they were level 40?

  5. #15
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittysoftpaw View Post
    People with lower gear score are subpar? The arrogance of this person. Everyone who plays the game should be able to play in instances and arenas. You, at one time, was lower gear score. Everyone has to start somewhere and until people are all the same level of gear score, people like you shouldn’t be allowed to stop them from participating where their gear score allows them to participate.

    I love it how people have to declare themselves intelligent in a game. Game is life for them.
    No one said anything about GS in Equalized Arenas. Or really even GS at all,

    The OP is level 54. He is Missing Talents, and Final Ranks of all of his talents, as well as his Ascended Talents. This isn't a GS issue, its a skills issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
    People who are arguing that they should be kicked are simply wrong. My level 40 fanatic can get the most kills on our team in the drill camp. It WAS a hindrance before when our GS and actual equips were in question, but now that they "balanced" the arenas, most skills and combos are going to be gotten by the time the character is level 40. A lower level will not have access to every skill, but would people really kick their only healer if they were level 40? Cyberlocc is simply a salty troll and most likely a subpar pvper that only gets kills off of lower levels or afkers.
    Then your drill camp group are morons.

    You are using very low ranks of your skills, you are missing the Ancestral Version of your skills, and you are missing your 55 abilities which are the highest burst damage you have. Gods Whip and Bladefall, Make your Class.....

    also I get kills off everyone t4 MH, and T3 OH as Deathwish, I 1 shot most encounters with single Shadowsmite
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,225
    If you're not good enough to win when you're at a slight disadvantage, you need to delete your character and uninstall the game, because you're bad.
    Git gud, noob.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    If you're not good enough to win when you're at a slight disadvantage, you need to delete your character and uninstall the game, because you're bad.
    Git gud, noob.
    Ill agree, but missing half of your skills is not a slight disadvantage.

    The OP is half right though, the system is not so much of a Problem with him, but a problem with Game Design. The Kick system needs to stay for obvious reasons by anyone with a half of a brain.

    HOWEVER, Arena Matchmaking or Requirements need changed. One of these solutions would work wonders to the issue, without removing important game systems, and still solve the issue for all party's.

    1. Matchmaking could be done on a Level Basis, Brackets like World of Warcraft's Battlegrounds. Now, in AA this may be a tough sell, as there isnt many that will "Twink" or utilize the system well, and not enough people will always be low enough for good Q times.

    2. A Dual Q could be put in place, one for Ancestral 13+ and one for 55-A13, Players under 55 are in their own bracket or just excluded from the Q. This would likely fall victim to the same issues, People will kick anyone who is not A12 in the 55+ Bracket, so is still subject to complaints, but would lessen it.

    3. The best option IMO, Equalized Arenas, should have people scaled not only in gear but in Level. Anyone who enters should be brought to A13, or A20 or something. Even if your A34, you should be brought down to this determined level. This should apply from any level, set a minimum of what ever you want and then Equalize everyone too it. Give everyone "Arena Costumes" while they are in the Arena, so their gear can not be identified.

    This will give them all access to the same skills, as everyone else. This is how Equalized Arenas are done in GW2, and I have always thought it to be a good system myself.

    If this had been proposed by the OP, Actually any of these 3, this conversation from my side would have been different. However when you come in here asking to remove Valid and Needed Features because you dont like them. Starting with aggression and comments saying people are "Salty" because they refuse to carry you in a Video Game, like you are Entitled to other peoples time as a Welfare Arena your going to get Slapped with a GET GUD.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    Ill agree, but missing half of your skills is not a slight disadvantage.
    I'm not talking about the OP. I'm talking about you. If you can't overcome a slight disadvantage from one person on your team in 10 v 10, you're bad. Delete your character and uninstall the game.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    I'm not talking about the OP. I'm talking about you. If you can't overcome a slight disadvantage from one person on your team in 10 v 10, you're bad. Delete your character and uninstall the game.
    It's more than 1 person lol.

    Half the time the other side is premade, your already at a disadvantage.

    Sorry the reality is simple, the group feels you are bringing them down, then you get booted. This is a game not a socialist society. I don't owe this kid anything.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  10. #20
    Junior Member Kixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1
    I can´t believe you haven´t been kicked from the forum yet Cyberlocc.
    You say the "mechanics" to be able to kick anyone from your team is just like real life.
    The ridiculous reason you give for this is like saying to someone "it´s your own fault you got robbed, because you suck at protecting your stuff".
    If that´s real life for you, then I´m sorry to hear it, otherwise you´r just a troll and sociopat or something of the like.
    I´m also sorry for wasting another post aimed at someone else than OP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts