+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Salty pvpers kicking ppl in 10v10

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1
    The simple fact of the matter is getting kicked for sub par is unfortunately the real world. But the real world generally doesn't equate to mature.

    A "Real World" player will say I don't like this and get rid of what they don't like.

    A "Mature" player will say I don't like this therefore I will leave as I am the one with the problem of not liking the situation.

    Obviously we can tell which group the kickers fall into.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kixu View Post
    I canīt believe you havenīt been kicked from the forum yet Cyberlocc.
    You say the "mechanics" to be able to kick anyone from your team is just like real life.
    The ridiculous reason you give for this is like saying to someone "itīs your own fault you got robbed, because you suck at protecting your stuff".
    If thatīs real life for you, then Iīm sorry to hear it, otherwise youīr just a troll and sociopat or something of the like.
    Iīm also sorry for wasting another post aimed at someone else than OP.
    Simple Reply.

    PVP happened in a PVP Game.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    If you're not good enough to win when you're at a slight disadvantage, you need to delete your character and uninstall the game, because you're bad.
    Git gud, noob.
    how ironic coming from someone with sub 4k gs and sub 4k arena rating in all arena playlist LUL

  4. #24
    Its people like that unfortanatly that make it hard to enjoy a game cause they have what is a "god " complex and dont like the word "NO". Not everyone is perfect at a game instead of insulting them and how they play and im not saying carry them either but lower the "god" status for a bit and maybe help and give good advice so that person do better or change things. Life as MMO's are a learning world, everything u do in game or RL u learn from it, if u dont mess up in either u wont learn and there are others that pervent people from doing just that and not giving them that chance, They are the ones that arent much liked in games or RL.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Harambequisha View Post
    how ironic coming from someone with sub 4k gs and sub 4k arena rating in all arena playlist LUL
    Indeed it is. Especially considering that isn't me.
    Think hard, even if it hurts (and it likely will). The answer will come to you.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    LOL, NO.

    Sorry your bad at the game, I shouldnt be forced to carry you. That is Real LIFE, Im sorry you dont get included when your not up to par, THAT IS REAL LIFE. Remeber at Recess, when you were not picked for soccer, because you were fat? Same thing here buddy. Every game has a kick system, to remove the people that DO NOT BELONG. Its not my fault, that you are subpar, its yours. If you dont want to be kicked, GET GUD KID.

    You actually think this game has Anything at all to do with real life??? Wow. I guess we should completely ignore Anything you have to say.

    Fact is, No One is more important than Anyone else. There should not BE any ' kick ' mechanism or options to kick someone for group activities. Should not be any particular designation for ' leader'. You got Chat, feel free to give orders and get people organized, doing what needs to be done.

    This is a game people Pay to play. It doesn't matter what other Players think. NO ONE has the right to Deny content to ANYONE. We all Paid to play.

    The only players that 'do not belong' are the ones who actually believe that they are, in some way, superior to all others.


  7. #27
    Senior Member Cyberlocc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell, Thanks for Asking.
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Fact is, No One is more important than Anyone else. There should not BE any ' kick ' mechanism or options to kick someone for group activities. Should not be any particular designation for ' leader'.

    And this mindset, will get you no where in this world.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    I think this guy had a stroke. Hope someone can call an ambulance for him.
    nah just more so laughing at how irrelevant you are LOLLLL

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    And this mindset, will get you no where in this world. You are a pathetic waste of space.
    By “this world”, he means an online game. If you have to cyber bully people in an online game to make yourself feel important (like Cyberlocc is cyber bullying people who don’t agree with his god complex logic), then you’re the pathetic one.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittysoftpaw View Post
    By “this world”, he means an online game. If you have to cyber bully people in an online game to make yourself feel important (like Cyberlocc is cyber bullying people who don’t agree with his god complex logic), then you’re the pathetic one.
    git gud, noob!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts