+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Endless Arrows still unplayable for Australians?

Endless Arrows still unplayable for Australians?

Still been wanting to come back, for years, but Endless Arrows is still unusable for people with bad Latency (non americans).

Years ago there was a change to the way skill queueing worked and it made it so it was much better for us Australians, but Trion took it out and screwed us over.

There are illegal private servers that have fixed the issue, wondering if the official game has yet.

Anyone able to tell me? @Pew are you still around my dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyfish View Post
    Still been wanting to come back, for years, but Endless Arrows is still unusable for people with bad Latency (non americans).

Years ago there was a change to the way skill queueing worked and it made it so it was much better for us Australians, but Trion took it out and screwed us over.

There are illegal private servers that have fixed the issue, wondering if the official game has yet.

Anyone able to tell me? @Pew are you still around my dude?
    I am playing from Australia with around 220 ping and yes EA is still horrible for us. It gets a little better when you hit A10 and can use fire EA but you will still be missing dps. You really notice the difference when farming with other archers and hear their EA popping off much faster. If you intend to do any sort of pvp i suggest staying away from archery.

+ Reply to Thread