+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Idea! Warehouse expansion! Maybe a test on PTS?

Question New Idea! Warehouse expansion! Maybe a test on PTS?

Hello all, boy its nice to finally type in forums again lol. But I have an idea for something different, and the reason why I am posting in PTS section is because if this sounds like a good idea to the Devs as well as the community, then maybe we could test it on PTS. I did make a post in the other thread about PTS being open; talking about a possibility of having the Warehouse being "expanded" more. So here's an in-depth of my idea! (Though I was joking about it at first, but then got me thinking).

The warehouse being expanded would be like adding extra tabs in the storage itself. Like another MMO Riders of Icarus has this system to where you spend in-game currency to expand slots in the warehouse meaning more space. For ArcheAge an example would be like a limit of lets say 3-4 tabs, the 3 tabs would cost in-game currency while the 4th tab would cost an expansion scroll and all 4 tabs will also be 150 max. I know the warehouse on AA is 150, but with tons of stuff in the game that people (including I) have, I thought that maybe it would be a good idea.

Especially since there are those who have tons of stuff and can't make storage alts or have all 6 character slots opened etc, ye would usually throw the items in the mailbox for extra space, except it would be on a 30d timer. Which is fine, I actually like that, this is not replacing the mailbox storage in any way, more like an "extra" to the game you know? I guess convenient as well instead of having to re-send the mail to your-self every month it can just be in a new tab of the Warehouse.

Its just a thought, how does everyone else feel about it? Again, the reason I posted it in here is because if its a good idea to everyone, and might be put into the game, then it would be tested.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

In my opinion this is a good idea. A similar solution exists in SWTOR, but there we bought all tabs.
    You can borrow from SWTOR a guild storage with access rights to content and a log in / out from the magazine, every transaction gold and stuff in/out are registered in log. This is a brilliant solution for guild contributions and common space. A new problem appear in AAU, I have it. I have 2 accounts, so I can create a family, but I have other people in the family to do family quests. This makes it difficult for me to use the functions grant acces to storage/farm for family. You could add functionality to chests / farms granting access rights to nicknames (limit 3 or 5).
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    In my opinion this is a good idea. A similar solution exists in SWTOR, but there we bought all tabs.
    You can borrow from SWTOR a guild storage with access rights to content and a log in / out from the magazine, every transaction gold and stuff in/out are registered in log. This is a brilliant solution for guild contributions and common space. A new problem appear in AAU, I have it. I have 2 accounts, so I can create a family, but I have other people in the family to do family quests. This makes it difficult for me to use the functions grant acces to storage/farm for family. You could add functionality to chests / farms granting access rights to nicknames (limit 3 or 5).

Hm, I never played SWTOR, but seeing it has the same mechanic then that's nice. I am happy to see that I am not the only one (for once) who thinks the idea is good. I mean, space has never been a problem back then in old AA, but being that new stuff is being added every major patch, well that space gets used up quick. Thanks Alisee for the feedback! :3
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Yep. Love it. I'd pay cold hard cash for more tabs!

Quote Originally Posted by Soede View Post
    Yep. Love it. I'd pay cold hard cash for more tabs!
    Aye, however as I stated, it would be for in-game gold on normal ArcheAge, for Unchained; I know they have expansion scrolls for diligence, so maybe with that? I sadly don't play Unchained, however I do know a good deal of it thanks to friends and Aired. But still, I have always wanted this, but either my question would be lost in Stream due to question spaming lol. Or forums not working half of the time..lol. So its nice to finally ask the question haha.

You should go to XL-Games with this idea … Gamigo cant Code new Features into the game, they can just take stuff from XL-Games
    [Jakar] Lavia
    Crafting everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavia View Post
    You should go to XL-Games with this idea … Gamigo cant Code new Features into the game, they can just take stuff from XL-Games
    Well that's what I figured, normally they would pass this along, however Idk if they ever did. Granted too, Idk how I would get this idea + my décor idea to XL-Games directly. And since KR servers are very strict, I don't know if I could go to KR forums and re-post this lol.

+ Reply to Thread