+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's the support?

Where's the support?

title.

you are not alone that is for sure.

I've had several tickets open as well. some for the patron issue (resolved themselves the next billing cycle), some for credit purchases (was answered but not fixed, took several responces) it is terrible support.

terrible before aau, and still terrible afterwards. nothing seems to be done about it, just more excuses.

I got the suspicious user activity debuff the other week while trying to rob someone (had the guy's pack on my back, got teleported off the map when I tried to sinister strike his pet that desummoned at the same time), and I got no responses about it.

Ended up being disabled in game until maintenance the next week. Waste of patron days tbh.

In the days of Trion Live Support, I triggered the debuff once (took a hero call while mining auroria water lol). A GM actually had looked into the ticket, responded to me, and got the thing removed within like 1-2 hours of me putting in a ticket.

Support is dead.

Can see why support is so slow. Four tickets about the same thing, and one about being an idiot and using infusions on the wrong item.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishiko View Post
    Can see why support is so slow. Four tickets about the same thing, and one about being an idiot and using infusions on the wrong item.
    ok, thanks for your irrevelant intervention.

My bet is they don't have a real support team working on this and hardly have any employees dedicated to any of the games they took of Trion. My bet is Gamigo was just looking for a fast payday and with 6.0 being ready to go on legacy they just repacked it without any intention to actually improve and further develop it. The whole AAU launch feels more and more like a cash grab with each day passing.
    Rebellicious
    International gaming community for 30plussers
    www.rebellicious.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Ishiko View Post
    +

Now I also see why because I'm guessing everyone has been doing that.

+ Reply to Thread