+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Housing zone, Boundaries

Question Housing zone, Boundaries

Why not remove some boundaries, Trion cleary showed they can remove or modify boundaries for housing?

It known that most people create alt and transfert land to the main after a while, but all the new people can't get land.

If land was more abundant, more people would come for sure and people that didnt get a chance could get at least 1 spot.

If you pay , you should be at least able to get 1 spot, since if you get no housing at all = no progression, unless friends or guild share.

Why not a 16x16 per person not tradable for starter. What you guys think about it?
    Archeage proud MOUNT PHOENIX IMPERIALS General
    Now current leader of Legendary Plainwalkers.
    Naima ---> Kraken ---> ??

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/ywIOss.jpg

I completely agree that their needs to be more housing, as well as at least a single 16x16 plot for anyone paying the subscription.
    No land pretty well means no gold and no major progress.

When I played in 2015, My friends and I stopped playing because we couldn't progress past an 8x8. I am now finding the same issue because certain players have used alts to consume most available land and form a sort of monopoly on the land.

While few older players thrive, many newer players join, play for a few months at most, become disappointed in the lack of meaningful progress and ultimately, leave. An MMO with a focus around land ownership and crafting from said land has a distinct lack of it to go around for the player base they wish to have.

The game doesn't focus on land and crafting anymore. They've been systematically making both less and less useful. The focus is on grinding mobs and PvP now.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Quote Originally Posted by Ishen View Post
    Why not remove some boundaries, Trion cleary showed they can remove or modify boundaries for housing?

It known that most people create alt and transfert land to the main after a while, but all the new people can't get land.

If land was more abundant, more people would come for sure and people that didnt get a chance could get at least 1 spot.

If you pay , you should be at least able to get 1 spot, since if you get no housing at all = no progression, unless friends or guild share.

Why not a 16x16 per person not tradable for starter. What you guys think about it?
    You must not be on westside Kadum… Kadum (west) has plenty of free 16s... some in contested areas... and even some in "safe" zones. Contact Coyote ig if you want one.

There's almost no unclaimed land on Tyrenos. The few plots that aren't claimed are only for manors since the plot and the building have to be the same size, can't put a smaller building in a larger plot. The few plots that get demolished from unpaid taxes have 10-20 people fighting for them. Buying a plot from someone is sketchy, it's easy for them to just take your gold.

Well im on Wynn, lot of people blocking spaces to keep land. The rest is owned by alt selling overpriced land.

Same problem on other servers. Thing is once gilda and gold goes up bigger housing appears and less space again...

Gamigo Just open borders and ge ttaxes higher so people can own at least 1 plot of land.

Dont tell me its impossible and it wont hurt anyone since people will still buy land to upgrade to bigger housing.

Cmon
    Archeage proud MOUNT PHOENIX IMPERIALS General
    Now current leader of Legendary Plainwalkers.
    Naima ---> Kraken ---> ??

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/ywIOss.jpg

+ Reply to Thread