Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Complete] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

Hello everyone,
    We’re bringing Free-to-Play ArcheAge EU and NA servers offline for weekly server maintenance and patch on November 20, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for NA servers, and 2 hours for EU. There will be a ~137mb patch with this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    [COMPLETED]EU: 9:00 UTC on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)
    NA: 8AM PST on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)

Changes this Patch:
    • Implemented a potential fix for the issue preventing players from claiming territories on the North American regions.
    • The Salon Event that used a Blue Salt Hammer for appearance changes has ended - players will once again need to use a salon certificate to change appearance in the Salon.
    • A bug causing people respawning in Heedmar to revive in the same spot has been fixed.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

*UPDATE

[11:20 AM UTC]
    The maintenance for EU is done and you are able to join the servers again.
    Thank you for your patience!

[11AM UTC]
    We're currently looking into the Glyph Issues which are throwing up the error#1016.
    The team is already on it and we'll let you know once it is fixed.

Due to this issue we have to extend the maintenance by 1 hour for Legacy.

21:40 UTC - NA servers are online once again! Thank you for your patience.

Let me ask, when are you planning to enable PTS? Or just say, are you going to include it at all: Yes / No.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We’re bringing Free-to-Play ArcheAge EU and NA servers offline for weekly server maintenance and patch on November 20, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for NA servers, and 2 hours for EU. There will be a ~137mb patch with this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    EU: 9:00 UTC on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)
    NA: 8AM PST on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)

Changes this Patch:
    • Implemented a potential fix for the issue preventing players from claiming territories on the North American regions.
    • The Salon Event that used a Blue Salt Hammer for appearance changes has ended - players will once again need to use a salon certificate to change appearance in the Salon.
    • A bug causing people respawning in Heedmar to revive in the same spot has been fixed.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    Can we please get some clarification as to why your times are always completely off? Or am I just a nub at converting from PST to my own timezone.

8AM PST on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday) seems to me as if its about 6hrs and 45 mins from now?

Cheers

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    We're currently looking into the Glyph Issues which are throwing up the error#1016.
    The team is already on it and we'll let you know once it is fixed.

Due to this issue we have to extend the maintenance by 1 hour for Legacy.
    We'll keep you updated.

Da hätte ich eine Wette abschließen können, dass es niemals 2 Stunden dauert, vor allem nicht schneller geht als in NA !
    Ihr habt den Unfähigkeitsorden schon lange verdient, am besten sogar einen ganzen Sack voll ! Habt Ihr jemals in Eurem Leben etwas auf die Reihe bekommen, hattet Ihr eigentlich schon einen richtigen Beruf, bevor Ihr einfach nur die Spieler abgezockt habt ? Jede Wette hat noch nie einer von Euch gearbeitet und Ihr habt noch niemals einen Termin wirklich einhalten müssen, in der freien Wirtschaft wäre Euer Arbeitgeber entweder pleite oder Ihr würdet Harz-4 beziehen !

Actually I think that might have sorted itself-I was getting the unable to...version from glyph, and when I tried to quit glyph it was telling me a patch was in progress. So after several tries, i brought glyph up fresh, had the red update button (as before) and this time didnt attempt to click it and just left it for 5 mins. Came back and its now allowed me to update. Now Im just waiting for the offline button to change

EU up guys !

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager
    The maintenance for EU is done and you are able to join the servers again.
    Thank you for your patience!

Im in -Ezi is up

Eu servers still show as Offline in the launcher

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast