Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

I am not sure will have to do the math but the last 4 maint alone have cost us hrs of lost labor lost playing time to make gold lost events for honor and a whole lot of inconvenience and alls we get in return is we are sorry for it. Hey how about all the we are sorry and get it right just saying excuses only go over so many times and then they fall on deaf ears. Then players start asking if those doing the work are qualified to be doing the work. So if you want to restore the players faith i would suggest getting to it in time manner you put out there.

Quote Originally Posted by zagrebubica View Post
    is maintence over ,it says i need to download whole game again on na servers and on eu its all good pls help
    No, maintenance is still on-going. Do not download on the NA side or it will download the old version that you updated when on the EU side.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyattitude View Post
    No, maintenance is still on-going. Do not download on the NA side or it will download the old version that you updated when on the EU side.
    Dad why you didn't tell me this before you all so mean! *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello again everyone,
    We will be extending the maintenance for NA servers with no ETA, the team is currently having issues with the deployment of the patch to the CDN. We'll keep you updated with any news!
    Why does this NO ETA - (which by the way should be ETC) - not surprise me........

ETC = Estimated Time to Completion

EU never has these problems. How about firing everyone who deals with NA servers and let the EU people take care of NA servers as well. It once again over 5 hours and will as of now totally ruin my daily game play. You should take the servers down in middle of night after midnight!

Quote Originally Posted by tpretender View Post
    EU never has these problems. How about firing everyone who deals with NA servers and let the EU people take care of NA servers as well. It once again over 5 hours and will as of now totally ruin my daily game play. You should take the servers down in middle of night after midnight!

Give the team a break, no need to bash them or anything.

To teh team: You guys gots this. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Ladwick View Post
    Give the team a break, no need to bash them or anything.

To teh team: You guys gots this. \o/
    White Knights are bad, you are literally rewarding them with praise for behavior that is unacceptable. They can't seem to do their job right, don't tell them they got this. Let them know they are horrible and should do better or resign.

I seem to have time to chit chat while server is down. I first read people ranting and thought, jeez just go do choirs or something while they finish up, well I did my choirs and ran to Arby's and still down lol.

Anyway I like your game so far but there are some confusing elements. For example making expansion scrolls a royal pain in the butt to get. You claim it is to prevent P2W but how could an account bound scroll cause P2W. I mean I am willing to send you money to get an expansion that in no way helps me defeat other players.

Also I have fallen through the ground so many times I have lost count, perhaps some work on the world wire frame?

Overall I think you have a good game here and I have recommended it to all my friends and shared it on FB

So is is safe yet or still DLing the old version

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast