Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

Hello everyone,
    We’re bringing ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA servers offline for weekly scheduled server maintenance and patch on November 20, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for NA servers, and 3 hours for EU. There will be a ~137mb patch with this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    EU: 9:00 UTC on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)
    NA: 8AM PST on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)

Changes this Patch:
    • Implemented a potential fix for the issue preventing players from claiming territories on the North American regions.
    • The Salon Event that used a Blue Salt Hammer for appearance changes has ended - players will once again need to use a salon certificate to change appearance in the Salon.
    • The Diligence Coin Compensation will be available for claimable 1x per account this maintenance cycle.
    • A bug causing people respawning in Heedmar to revive in the same spot has been fixed.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

*UPDATE
    [11:50 AM UTC]
    The EU maintenance is done.
    However, the marketplace remains offline as it is currently being worked on.
    We'll let you know once it is coming back.

21:40 UTC - NA maintenance is complete!

Thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We’re bringing ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA servers offline for weekly scheduled server maintenance and patch on November 20, 2019.

Downtime is expected to be about 3 hours for NA servers, and 3 hours for EU. There will be a ~137mb patch with this maintenance.

The times are as follows:
    EU: 9:00 UTC on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)
    NA: 8AM PST on 11/20/2019 (Wednesday)

Changes this Patch:
    • Implemented a potential fix for the issue preventing players from claiming territories on the North American regions.
    • The Salon Event that used a Blue Salt Hammer for appearance changes has ended - players will once again need to use a salon certificate to change appearance in the Salon.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    Useless..

The
    Salon Event that used a Blue Salt Hammer for appearance changes has ended - players will once again need to use a salon certificate to change appearance in the Salon
    . When did it start oO

You know what would be a really good fix, Is the war times... I feel sorry for new players who have to deal with being constantly attacked by Ancestral players.

Take Aegis, for example, You have 30min of peace to farm XP then you have over 2 hours of being constantly killed by Gankers who have gear that is so much better than people who are trying to lvl.

My friends started playing this game and within the first 2 days have quit because of this BS. Most of them work 10 hour days 5 days a week then spend their weekend with their family but when they did jump on for the 3 to 4 hours they had spare now and then they would be constantly ganked by Ancestral players having to then constantly re-spawn and not be able to farm especially in Aegis.

This 2 hour PVP and 30min peace is a load of horse ♥♥♥♥ and makes it annoying when trying to grind. Especially with people who stick around constantly harassing people trying to play the game. It can be classed as bullying really and it's sad to see that Archage hasn't learned from this.

Please have something that has a longer peace period and shorter war period... 2 hours of peace and 30 to 45min of PVP is perfect.

Number 1 thing that kills most games is not enough content for end game and no user-friendliness for new players to reach a lvl that is fair. So far this whole more or less rotates on end game players and snuffs out new players.

I hope players who didn't have the opportunity to grab the first compensation pack is not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    The. When did it start oO
    ^^^
    Exactly this!!!

I thought it was a permanent change so after I did the changes to my character, I saved his template as I believed I can check things out a little more and I never proceed with the changes. I mean when did you warn us that this was going to change??? You guys have not a permanent spot of writing your warnings. I must check out, reddit, tweeter, forums and not the same game when it launched? Why that mess? Couln't you warn us that is was going to end?

Fix library server lag?

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    The. When did it start oO

Exactly. They don't announce events in game which is rather disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyc View Post
    I hope players who didn't have the opportunity to grab the first compensation pack is not forgotten.
    +2, I managed to grab it before it was removed, my girlfriend was not so lucky. not counting the exploiters that grabbed multiple packs from the website, there are people who got more than others because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekibreeki View Post
    Fix library server lag?
    they should just put the inside of the library on a separate server.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast