Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

Not surprised about NO ETA, you all are obviously incompetent when it comes to publishing a game. I can't think of literally a single thing you all have done right. Gamigo should just fire the entire Archeage team, none of you should be working in the industry.

x

I can not update ..

Is it just me or is this starting to sound like a broken record maint 3 hrs , maint extended 1 hr, maint. extended no ETA we will let you know when servers are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuldaj View Post
    Not surprised about NO ETA, you all are obviously incompetent when it comes to publishing a game. I can't think of literally a single thing you all have done right. Gamigo should just fire the entire Archeage team, none of you should be working in the industry.
    i think them getting rid of the old people is probably half the problem. They hadn't had issues with weekly maintenance like this until they moved server locations and "re-released" the game int he form of AAU. Apparently they just cant seem to handle the workload in a timely manner anymore.

We paid for this ♥♥♥♥ing game, do better.

I, too, am slightly inconvenienced and wish to make my frustrations viewable to the public.

a

is maintence over ,it says i need to download whole game again on na servers and on eu its all good pls help

Laughable.

What a joke

you said three hours.... then you added an hour and now its been 2 for a grand total of 5... you had EU servers done in no time flat... this is showing incompetence and is just plain annoying... we've been patient but my patience are wearing thin.... the problem isn't the fact that its down, its the fact that you stated a certain amount of time then extended it and then yet again missed your time frame by over an hour. we all understand that games need to be updated and bugs need to be fixed but, lying to your customers isn't exactly the best way to please them. If its gonna take a while fine. But be honest about just how long its going to take so people don't make plans and then be forced to miss them or try to replace them later because you can't stick with a certain time frame... One last thing about updates. If you are not sure how long its going to take always overshoot the time slot. if you think it may take 3 or 4 hours say 5 to 6. its a hell of a lot better to get them going early compared to being excessively late...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast