Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - November 20th

Quote Originally Posted by EDG32 View Post
    You know what would be a really good fix, Is the war times... I feel sorry for new players who have to deal with being constantly attacked by Ancestral players.

Take Aegis, for example, You have 30min of peace to farm XP then you have over 2 hours of being constantly killed by Gankers who have gear that is so much better than people who are trying to lvl.

My friends started playing this game and within the first 2 days have quit because of this BS. Most of them work 10 hour days 5 days a week then spend their weekend with their family but when they did jump on for the 3 to 4 hours they had spare now and then they would be constantly ganked by Ancestral players having to then constantly re-spawn and not be able to farm especially in Aegis.

This 2 hour PVP and 30min peace is a load of horse ♥♥♥♥ and makes it annoying when trying to grind. Especially with people who stick around constantly harassing people trying to play the game. It can be classed as bullying really and it's sad to see that Archage hasn't learned from this.

Please have something that has a longer peace period and shorter war period... 2 hours of peace and 30 to 45min of PVP is perfect.

Number 1 thing that kills most games is not enough content for end game and no user-friendliness for new players to reach a lvl that is fair. So far this whole more or less rotates on end game players and snuffs out new players.
    1 - Your stats are scaled when not in 'war' but from danger to conflict ... Still gives you a bit more time.
    2 - Aegis zone havnt been intended to be grinded by 45lv plebs just looking for rush level
    3 - Decent skilled players can beat gankers if they act in team
    4 - Sorry, but this is a pvp game, i'm sad there's even some peace mecanics passed level 30. Git gud, or die trying, you filthy cazuls.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurl View Post
    they should just put the inside of the library on a separate server.
    Or just remove it, Library is useless. Keep the instance, remove the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekibreeki View Post
    Fix library server lag?
    LOL?! How dare you ask to the devs to do their job?

Yes, lets do maintenance when EU folks have Halcy event, who gives u **** and lets do it in USA when whole America is a sleep. Will you ever change this?? Is it so hard to work overtime or to come to work earlier and do it while EU is sleeping, so I don't need to watch discord and how you extend this and every other maintenance by approximately double amount of time. By far worst developers, I thought GW2 was **** but you guys out managed even them..

Quote Originally Posted by EDG32 View Post
    You know what would be a really good fix, Is the war times... I feel sorry for new players who have to deal with being constantly attacked by Ancestral players.
    I agree, is it possible to give them a passive buff till 50 lvls ? Like a noob protection from 50+ lvl but as low level they can pvp with each other.

Hey all,

Getting killed is not even the issue, when in conflict or war this can happen, but getting killed (or rather one shot) with no chance to fight back due to gear/level difference AND loose Honor points... Weird.

I found a solution by moving from peace zone to peace zone to level a bit and of course doing none zone activities as using labor, only Karkasse was hell for me. Trying to finish the Blue Salt quest there and constantly dying was interesting.

And yes, I found some old guildies I use to play with and got help when the pvp got into gangfest. (those poor gangkers:-)

Kind regards,

Wrench
    Belstrom Server

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench Crowbar View Post
    Hey all,

Getting killed is not even the issue, when in conflict or war this can happen, but getting killed (or rather one shot) with no chance to fight back due to gear/level difference AND loose Honor points... Weird.

I found a solution by moving from peace zone to peace zone to level a bit and of course doing none zone activities as using labor, only Karkasse was hell for me. Trying to finish the Blue Salt quest there and constantly dying was interesting.

And yes, I found some old guildies I use to play with and got help when the pvp got into gangfest. (those poor gangkers:-)

Kind regards,

Wrench
    Belstrom Server
    +1 the honor system needs to be tweaked, it is not "honorable" to kill a lowbie, insta shotting someone displays a devastating difference in gear/level, and such kills should not yield honor/ remove honor from the victim.

"a potential fix"

Well that's all there is to say about this team i guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    The. When did it start oO
    Was there something like that?

Salon event... First time reading there was an event like that...

I have to say, unfortunately I didn't know of such an event either. But I just registered my forum acc, haven't really read through announcements etc.

But an ingame News/Event Board would be nice.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast